• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ROH looking to buy TNA?

Black Iron PJ

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Huh?

Bennett did not leave ROH on bad terms. Him coming back would probably be more "oh hey, Mike's back" than anything
Less animosity, more of the fact he was only with TNA for four months, which is two minutes in wrestling time, and is already back.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Less animosity, more of the fact he was only with TNA for four months, which is two minutes in wrestling time, and is already back.
Bare in mind, this is not guaranteed to happen. This is just a rumor, and if a deal is made it hangs on the fact that Dixie refuses to sell unless she remains majority owner, or is guaranteed power in TNA.

And I don't think Sinclair would approve of either

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So it's gone from Nazis to Sinclair? Can we just admit the dirtsheets are just throwing shit at a wall yet?
Where there is smoke there is fire. Aroluxe are confirmed to have funded the recent string of tapings and have apparently agreed to shorten the debt in favor of negotiations. Another company that the Harris' brothers have worked with in the past are also negotiating for a minority share of TNA.

Sinclair have said that they are interested. Which is what this report by Meltzer is about. They have shown interest in purchasing TNA. since they need content for their new sports network. Also they want the tape library which they can use for VOD/reruns and make money off (Hogan's last match among them)