ROH Final Battle 2010 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Colts For The Win, They Are The Best In All (defense And Offense)

Lashley

Reaction score
I can see that again. I like it better though when fresh faces are in it.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I think the Miami Dolphins will win it all next year,they have a new coach,a good # pick in the draft and Hopefully a 100% Daunte Cullpepper,I really think that along with all of the rest of their talent like Chris Chambers,Marty Booker,Jason Taylor,Zach Thomas and many more,I think that its about time the Dolphins get it toghether and win it all.

seanbuczek

Reaction score
I'm goin with the Chargers. LT is unstopable and the should have been defensive player of the year In Merriman. This team is amazing, with some good drafting this year, they will have the edge.

Acideyez

Reaction score
I was going to vote my hometown team of Colts to win it again. But you just never can tell with them. I voted the chargers instead. They showed alot this year and I think next year Rivers will be more poised in the QB spot. I was honestly surprised that NE beat them this year in the playoffs.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Nobody thought the Saints would make? Look at the bears, I could see the saints making it before the bears. I personally forgot the bears were even a team. And sure you can say Grossman took them to the superbowl but look who was the number one reason for them losing at the superbowl Grossman

The point is that its too early to tell. :fish:

Rated RJC

Reaction score
GO BROWNS!!!!!! hehehe only kidding

I want the steelers to take it which i think they have a shot because Ben will be back to normal, he is in sync with his recievers. Willie will have a good year. The defense is always good. Also, my most important factor is special teams, Santonio homes is finally coming into his own after struggling it seemed like he had a fumble every game. Mike Tomlin will bring a fresh look to the team. I also am 90% sure they will make the playoffs, and the AFC North, as always will be the toughest AFC division.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
out.php

ROH World Title Match
Roderick Strong defends vs. Davey Richards

The Final Battle At Final Battle- Fight Without Honor
Kevin Steen vs. El Generico
*If Generico loses he will unmask
**If Steen loses he will quit Ring of Honor

Six Man Tag Team Grudge Match
Jay, Mark, and Mike “Papa” Briscoe vs. The Kings of Wrestling and Shane Hagador

First Time Ever Meeting
Eddie Edwards vs. Sonjay Dutt

ROH Legends Collide
ROH World TV Champion “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels vs. “The Notorious 187″ Homicide

Women of Honor- Tag Team Challenge Match
Daizee Haze and Awesome Kong vs. Sara Del Rey and Serena Deeb

Scientific Showdown
Colt Cabana vs. TJ Perkins

Tag Team Challenge Match
The All Night Express vs. Kyle O’Reilly and Adam Cole

http://www.gofightlive.tv/Events/Fight/Wrestling/ROH_Final_Battle_2010/807

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR2siGx2fh4&feature=player_embedded

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Omega's out injured, which sucks. So ROH have chose Sonjay Dutt to replace Omega and face Edwards. I haven't seen Dutt wrestle for a while and he had shoulder issues last I heard so hopefully he's over them. And it could be a decent match.

And i'm pleased Generico/Steen is going to be the last match of the IPPV.

SAL

Reaction score
Steen/Generico is main-eventing? I haven't seen anything else to that effect. I think "Final Battle" just means it's the last match of the feud. It would be a mistake to put it last if they're planning on putting the belt on Davey, that would be a shitty start to his reign.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Yep. ROH says it's going to be an unsanctioned Fight Without Honor, once the other matches on the card are done with.

And as awesome as Steen is, I don't see Generico going without the mask in ROH and then perhaps using it for other indy promotions. So Steen will lose. And hopefully they find some way of bringing him back.

Also, what happens to Corino after Final Battle will be interesting.