ROH Final Battle 2010 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Who will win the Super Bowl next year???

Hey....it's never too early for predictions! So let's hear 'em! Personally I think it'll be New England, although I wouldn't be surprised if Indy did again. But it's so hard to go back to back in the NFL these days. That's why I'm going with the Pats. Although I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Cincinnati! WHO DEY! WOOOOOO!!!! Please make logical choices, not just who you want to win, who you THINK will win please....

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Although I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Cincinnati! WHO DEY! WOOOOOO!!!!

100% agreed on that, but a more logical guess would be the Colts again. I know repeat winners aren't real fun, but hey....if they don't change anything, they have a chance.

oneofakind

Reaction score
Meh Bengals arent going so dont count on that, and if they do go they wont win cause Chargers are taking it home.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
It was Grossmans first 'full' year and he got them to the Super Bowl (with a little help from the defense, especially if they get Briggs back). So Ill go with the Bears.

But other than that, I think the Patriots. They are a solid team overall. They have done it for awhile recently, so why not again .. Brady is still there, and he knows what the Colts have to offer. Which would probably be another matchup like always.

But to be honest, any team can crumble so its too early to predict whats going to happen. This thread would have been better in week 6 or 9. Youd know the records more and what the team has to offer, even though the playoffs make a big difference, even if your undefeated.
Nobody would have thought the Saints would have made it that far considering their record from the past year, same goes with the Steelers which didnt come close at all (which were the Super Bowl champs).

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Next season should be quite intersting going off this season for next i would say a good bet would be the chargers, they were unlucky have a great season with a great running game. Can't see past the colts for next season i think they will win it again next season now they have the tatse of success.

MJ807

Reaction score
The New York Jets wull win the Super Bowl Next Year they are only going to get better and better each year and I see next year them making it all the way and winning it.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
If Marvin and Paul keep them outta trouble, the Bengals will own all this year. Hopefully they pick up someone good in the draft. and maybe our offensive line wont all get injured.

thats not too much to ask for.

oneofakind

Reaction score
It was Grossmans first 'full' year and he got them to the Super Bowl (with a little help from the defense, especially if they get Briggs back). So Ill go with the Bears.

But other than that, I think the Patriots. They are a solid team overall. They have done it for awhile recently, so why not again .. Brady is still there, and he knows what the Colts have to offer. Which would probably be another matchup like always.

But to be honest, any team can crumble so its too early to predict whats going to happen. This thread would have been better in week 6 or 9. Youd know the records more and what the team has to offer, even though the playoffs make a big difference, even if your undefeated.
Nobody would have thought the Saints would have made it that far considering their record from the past year, same goes with the Steelers which didnt come close at all (which were the Super Bowl champs).

Nobody thought the Saints would make? Look at the bears, I could see the saints making it before the bears. I personally forgot the bears were even a team. And sure you can say Grossman took them to the superbowl but look who was the number one reason for them losing at the superbowl Grossman

Soulpower

I'm actually picking the Chargers to win it all next year. They have the best team in the BFL (on paper anyways) they still have LT and Gates, and Rivers should play better with a year of experience under his belt... But still, Schottenheimer's their coach, and that worries me.

phantomgerald

i think it would be the saints, but ill be rooting for the packs

Lashley

Reaction score
I say the Seahawks or the Saints. two awesome teams that can do it, just need one more year.