• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ROH - Best In The World 2011 iPPV

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Well here's the thing...

RoH is only 14 dollars... Which is brilliant, I love them, I've not missed an RoH iPPV since Glory by Honor 2010, honestly, it's amazing and I love it. I didn't realize how many RoH Wrestlingsmarks have. I'm defo gonna throw out a Live discussion, fingers crossed I'll be watching it live.

Whose in?
But if its an internet Pay Per View, then how can people watching it take part in a decussion on the internet! Just wondering, but if theres a way, then I am in also.

The matches I am most looking forward to are the main event [will Richards finally get his title!], the tag team elimination and Daniels v Generico. It will be interesting to see what sort of shape Rhino is in too. I will be getting this, and am very excited about it.

The New F'n Show

May ended up getting this really depends if I am home or not. There product has been stellar lately and I expect a great show. As far as Steen goes they have been hyping a return for him since the show I went to about a month ago.

EffectsofRaven

Two boxs open tbh.

What I'm doing is watching it on one laptop and using my mates to post in the discussion tbh.

THIS SATURDAY... I CANNOT WAIT!

*EDIT*

Also, if you buy the PPVs, you get unlimited runs once they upload it to the site.

Last edited:

Troy

Thanks for that. It is early but I might be able to catch the replay. I definitely won't be on for a live chat.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
I will try and catch the replay, although I am a bit short of money after an expensive last couple of days, anyway if not the replay I will catch up with it on DVD at some point. Enjoy those that are watching it tonight, and do report back with comments or reviews.

Troy

I just read the results and the show sounds incredible. Mainevent is meant to be the best match of the year by far. I will look into getting the replay but if anyone on WS watched it please post a review to let us know how it was.

Andrew

I'm going to watch it most likely tomorrow after RAW. It's on a website ON DEMAND which will be up about 10pm Aussie Time.

Most likely I'll end up downloading it

Troy

If I get some spare time this week I will get the replay. Reading the reviews $15 sounds like great value.

I have read that this event smashed PPV records for ROH.

WLHSTU

I got a shout out on commentary during the Elgin/Corino match, about 59 mins in from the start of the PPV - Yay me

WLH_Stu on twitter

Troy

Nice, impressive that you got the shout out.

Also welcome to WrestlingSmarks!