ROH - Best In The World 2011 iPPV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
7984dceb10d934af.png

New York, NY- “Best In The World 2011″ June 26th

ROH World Title Match
Eddie Edwards (c) vs. Davey Richards
World Tag Team Title Four Way Elimination Match
Wrestling’s Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin) (c) vs. The Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli) vs. The All Night Express (Rhett Titus & Kenny King) vs. Jay & Mark Briscoe
World TV Title Match
Christopher Daniels (with Truth Martini) (c) vs. El Generico
Special Challenge Match #1
Steve Corino (with Jimmy Jacobs) vs. Michael Elgin (with Truth Martini)
Special Challenge Match #2
“The Prodigyâ€￾ Mike Bennett vs. Jay Lethal
Street Fight
Homicide vs. Rhino
Tommaso Ciampa vs. Colt Cabana
Generation Me vs. Kyle O'Reily & Adam Cole (will not air on PPV)

Additional talent lineup and matches will be announced in upcoming weeks!!!

Ring of Honor's next iPPV has been announced and going by their recent events it should be an incredible card. Jay Lethal's return is something I am really looking forward to and I wonder who he will be matched up against.​

Last edited:

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The first post has been updated with the current card according to rohwrestling.com

Looks great so far. Eddie Edwards vs. Davey Richards is what many on WS predicted would happen after Edwards won the title. Should be a classic between them.

That tag team match is one of the best matches I have seen on paper in a long time. Tag team wrestling isn't dead tag team wrestling is alive and well in ROH. Stunning combination of teams and that match is going to be nothing short of incredible.

The rest of the card is shaping up well.

Your thoughts on the card so far? What match are you most looking forward to?

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
This card looks great, as expected. ROH is pulling out all the stops on each show because they know they need to to stay relevant. Much shorter way to go down than up, which is a shame but true do to financial difficulties. I'm actually really interested in Bennett vs Lethal. Bennett is getting a solid push but hasn't impressed me a whole lot yet, putting him in the ring with a talented guy with a chip on his shoulder like Lethal makes a lot of sense. I think we could get a major surprise classic there.

Seak

Reaction score
This is the card that they'll try to get hype off of for their upcoming TV show, it has to be! They pulled out all the stops here, and I for one can't wait to watch it! Davey vs Eddie should steal the show, and on this card, that's saying a hell of a lot!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
There's also Rhino vs Homicide on the card.

I'm sure Adam Cole and Kyle O'Riley will be on the card having a fantastic tag bout. This is certainly the iPPV to hype up their new show and to show why they are the only wrestling company in the world with great quality wrestling (TNA take note); this certainly could be the show that changes RoH's direction as a company forever, I can't wait.

I'll be sure to put a up live discussion thread for this next week because I'm going to be watching live with my best mate. Gonna be one hellva show.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'd really kill to watch this on a stream or something.

This is looking like a great card and I'd want to watch it. If Only...

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Tbh...

Kevin Steen... It's Holy fucking shit... This is awesome!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread

This card looks amazing, and I'll probably save my money, and get this instead of Capitol Punishment, cause, as usually, RoH is boasting the better card.

I'm excited to see Adam Cole because when Adam first started out wrestling, we ran into each other, and asked him some questions about how to get into wrestling, and what I need to do, since being a wrestler is what I want to do. He gave me some great advice, and gave me his number and a link to his facebook. We still talk regularly, and hes just an awesome guy. I wish him the best in his Wrestling Career.

Anyways, besides the World Title bout, I think I'm most excited for the Tag Team match. RoH is the best place in the world for tag teams.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Well here's the thing...

RoH is only 14 dollars... Which is brilliant, I love them, I've not missed an RoH iPPV since Glory by Honor 2010, honestly, it's amazing and I love it. I didn't realize how many RoH Wrestlingsmarks have. I'm defo gonna throw out a Live discussion, fingers crossed I'll be watching it live.

Whose in?

Seak

Reaction score
My internet has been acting up, but if it's working right in time I'm definitely watching it

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I have updated the card.

Rhino vs. Homicide in a street fight is a good addition. I believe this is Rhino's first appearance for them since he left TNA. If they can sign him to a contract for the new tv show that will be a boost since he still has plenty left to give. Should be a great match.

I might buy this if I can figure out what time it airs. Also what payment methods can you use to pay for ROH iPPVs?

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Troy... if it help.

It's next Sunday at 00:01 GMT... And it's about 12 to 14 quid for me.. So I'll allow you to do the maths for it. I put it this way, it's worth every single Queen headed note in your wallet :p.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
That's about 9:30 next monday for me so that works well.

Do they accept Paypal?

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Yes they do and No Troy...

It happens on a Saturday American time lol.

Last edited: