• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

I like rappers who don't rap about money, sex or 'respect'

CT Styles

MikeRaw said:
What the fuck do you want him to base it on? if someone is asking what's better, obviously the answer is going to be opinions.
You can't base it on facts.
Exactly what I'm saying, he's just basing it on opinions. There's no way you can prove one is better.

MikeRaw said:
But, I challenge you how to prove without opinions that rap is better than rock..
Again, exactly what I'm saying. It's an eternal argument, thus they are both equal as they are based on opinions.

EDIT: From The Australian Badass in a rep comment.
02-01-2009 08:33 PM The Australian Badass You can't "prove" an opinion moron.

Then what's the argument going to achieve when it's based on opinions?

Nation

Rock easily beats rap now a days. Rap now is the worst shit i've ever heard.

MikeRaw

Exactly what I'm saying, he's just basing it on opinions. There's no way you can prove one is better.

Again, exactly what I'm saying. It's an eternal argument, thus they are both equal as they are based on opinions.

EDIT: From The Australian Badass in a rep comment.
02-01-2009 08:33 PM The Australian Badass You can't "prove" an opinion moron.

Then what's the argument going to achieve when it's based on opinions?

So just because it's based on opinions, we aren't supposed to do that?
You're acting like an idiot.
How about when someone says to you, "what's better, pizza or hot dogs?" When you say pizza, should everyone else aargue with you, because you only offered an opinion, and not scientific proof?

Just because an argument can't be proved with facts, doesn't mean it's not worth having. Travis just wanted to see what everyone thought was better, thus, why everyone is posting their opinions.

CT Styles

Well in that case, rock will shit all over rap as there is so much more rock fans here.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
To me, rap is like potato chips. It's cool and all sometimes. You can party with it, chill , dance, etc. It's delicious. That's what it's for, fun. But at the end of the day, you get tired of it. I'd rather have a good meal that makes you think (rock) than a bag of potato chips (rap).

NinoBrown

Reaction score
To me, rap is like potato chips. It's cool and all sometimes. You can party with it, chill , dance, etc. It's delicious. That's what it's for, fun. But at the end of the day, you get tired of it. I'd rather have a good meal that makes you think (rock) than a bag of potato chips (rap).

All depends on what your eating (listening to). Conscientious rap shits on the what's played on the radio. Talib, Pharoahe Monch, Mos Def, (Rap's scapegoat) Immortal Techinque, Saigon all make you think when you're listening to their music. It all depends on who you listen to.

You're not going to compare Talib Kweli to Soulja Boy like you would Blink 182 to Rolling Stones. That's just unfair.