Rock vs Punk? But when?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Cena/Show is nowhere near over imo. They'll cost each other the match. Kane's not winning. Just hand the case to Jericho so he can put yet another champion over when he becomes the first to lose cashing in the briefcase.

AJ didn't cost Bryan in the Triple Threat match. She got dropped by Kane from Punk putting her in harm's way. They got Kane out of the picture, so Bryan could focus and worry about Punk, and ONLY Punk. AJ played her part perfectly and got him his title.

I mean, they already started building Bryan/Jericho. The two already have history. The crowd bought into the back and forth between Jericho/Bryan.

Rell

Reaction score
Her interference directly helped Punk win the match. I don't know, I just can't see it. This entire thing being planned would make all the Kane fuckery pointless.

...god...

Reaction score
Either way, I'm kinda excited for MITB now. Wish there were more people in the Raw one, though.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Surprise entrant(s)?

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
PU. Count me in with Qwan now, I have a feeling Bryan's getting buried. What a bunch of shit that was. Can they truly not see this AJ stuff has jumped the shark? Why not give a definitive conclusion? Bryan might get a last match with Punk or a match with Sheamus, but Night of Champions is in Boston so SS or NOC is pretty much guaranteed for Cena. The Bryan push was fun though.

Boo G1 for being right. ):

Reaction score
I don't want to see Rock take on anyone except Lesnar, HBK, HHH or Stone Cold.

Of anything that can realistically happen as a dream match, I'd really, really want to see Austin/Punk. Basically let them do a Raven/Punk rehash on a grand stage and this could be two things: the event that really, really takes Punk to the level he needs to be as the top guy, and another big time dream match that will help sell Mania in high volume, and if it does happen...holy shit, this could be the biggest Mania ever.