• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robin Williams

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Also, I have not lived through that. Don't have depression, don't plan on it, but I've exhibited enough through third parties that I can make a valid extrapolation about it.

CMPuLs3

What? Nothing justifies suicide. If you take your own life in hopes of ending your pain (in his case depression) then you're not worthy of respect if you can't handle life's troubles. It may come off as being an asshole but that's just what I think.

Just logged in to tell you that if you don't go through depression, you will never understand it; you're not an asshole, you just don't get it. I go through it every single day of my life.

Depression isn't an emotion. Depression is a contradiction to every worthy aspect of life.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Just logged in to tell you that if you don't go through depression, you will never understand it; you're not an asshole, you just don't get it. I go through it every single day of my life.

Depression isn't an emotion. Depression is a contradiction to every worthy aspect of life.
In all honesty it's still bad. Would you give a child a gun or knife? Doesn't matter the drug, its still bad either way

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.

So you just stalk this forum? Creep.

Roadster

Depression is a proven neurological disorder, what isn't is suicidal actions for being depressed. I know family members who have lost their homes in natural disasters and in return they're being sued. Suicide should never be an option when trying to relive yourself from the depression.

CMPuLs3

In all honesty it's still bad. Would you give a child a gun or knife? Doesn't matter the drug, its still bad either way

I'm not saying I condone killing yourself, but I have had many days where I just think about running my car off the road when I'm driving or something similar. I'm not even sad or upset, I just don't want to live anymore.

Like I said, it's impossible to explain to someone who doesn't go through it.

So you just stalk this forum? Creep.

I can only guess you're part of the reason that this thread exists.

Roadster

I'm not saying I condone killing yourself, but I have had many days where I just think about running my car off the road when I'm driving or something similar. I'm not even sad or upset, I just don't want to live anymore.

Actually it was made because we wanted more activity.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.

Ooo, PuLs3, you still salty or something? Cause damn, that PuLs3 almost made me not want to live anymore.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style