Rob Van Dam comment for rep!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1chiban

Reaction score
If it isn't ripped, then apart from the text I quite like it. PSD could do with some blending, but like the shattered background. 7/10

Wrestling Station

its pretty bad tbh.
1- You stuffed the sig with way too many unneccessary things and it was like "random" images in the bkg.
2- the color is just plain, nothing too graphical about it.
3-text was horrible.
4- You did absolutely nothing apart from images at bkg plus a psd in front of them with color balance of "yellow".

0/10 as in gfxing wise. sorry.

C4

I might be mistaken for whatever reason but I'm 98% sure that this signature has been ripped from the wrestling forum and you know which forum that is since you ripped it off from there!

Weebo

Reaction score
Well untill u have proof it is his word over urs

the dark knight

jesus fuckin christ, like i said before, dont fuckin start shit HERE. PM me the fuckin proof and i'll take care of it. there's absolutely no need to bitch about it here....

and showstopper, no need for a vid. upload the .psd file and PM me the link....if you really made this.

RVDSig.jpg
image removed...............care to re-up?
You know, I'm not one for stealing sigs (not saying it was infact stolen because I've never seen it before so I don't know) but going out of your way to get someone banned is just lame. Whether you like the person or not. If he stole it, whatever. Just prove he did and have him remove it and apologize for stealing it but getting him banned over it is fucking ridiculous.
c4 may have over-reacted but ripping is really that gay. for the record, im not getting anyone banned from the entire forum for ripping. just the gfx section..

Reaction score
I HAVE THE PROOF. But I dont know how to show it since it didnt work on youtube because its too long. If theres another way to show it I will.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Upload the .psd format..... the youtube doesn't help at all..

C4

Alright I did PM the link, I have no clue how that signature was removed from
photobucket and I'm trying to search it on the wrestling forum, but why should I waste my time and go through 72 pages? :g:

Upload the .psd format you bastard.