Rob Van Dam comment for rep!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
35d97up.jpg

rate/hate

LadyHotrod

The only thing I have a problem with is the lettering at the bottom. It blends in with the background so it's hard to see. Maybe you can make it darker?

Other than that, nice job! I really do like it.

C4

Why did you rip that off from the other forum? :disgust1:

Nice "Showstopper" and "Rob Van Dam" name placing by the way, it wasn't there in the original...

Reaction score
I didnt rip it off another forum. Show me proof that i ripped it.

Edit: heres proof i didnt rip it. This cm punk sig has similar bg as the rvd sig.
111ilir.jpg

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I sorta like it, but the text at the bottom could be a different font and color

C4

You clearly know that the forum isn't active anymore and the links have expired from there, however I'm working on a proof so you get a lifetime ban from the forums, just wait and I'll get to something.

C4

^LMFAO ill even make a vid how to make the sig if you dont beleive me.

Start working on the video, I'm getting the appropriate links to the original signature and I'm pretty much sure that's from that forum.

John

TBH i think i may have seen this before, like C4 said but without the text. also it looks like a peice of Dylan's work.

BTW C4 have you still got my on your ignore list?

LadyHotrod

You know, I'm not one for stealing sigs (not saying it was infact stolen because I've never seen it before so I don't know) but going out of your way to get someone banned is just lame. Whether you like the person or not. If he stole it, whatever. Just prove he did and have him remove it and apologize for stealing it but getting him banned over it is fucking ridiculous.

C4

I have PM'd the link to the moderator, rest is his job.. :shifty:

It's from the Wrestling forum and I'm pretty much sure about it because I've been a member over there and have seen this work before. However I don't exactly remember which thread it was and which member posted it, but there was absolutely no text in there, the link to the GFX showroom of that forum has been given to the moderator, now he is going to search for it at least that's what I think...

There was another guy as well who came up with a signature and I claimed that it had been ripped off and I'm pretty much sure that he ripped off from this same forum as well. So there you go Showstopper, comments?