Rihanna

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I absolutely love Rihanna. She is to me, the absolute greatest performing artist right now, I don't give a shit what anyone says, but its how I feel. I love her, I would go straight to be with her, and I would tattoo her name on my neck!

The Viper

Reaction score
Chris Brown > Rihanna.

Rihanna is good but not Chris Brown good.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Chris Brown > Rihanna.

Rihanna is good but not Chris Brown good.

TROLL-ALERT-GET-THE-FORUM-MODS.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
This is another of those different strokes for different folks things, because I think Rihanna is a no-talent hack who blew the right person to get a record deal. Funnily enough, I was going to DL the movie Battleship the other day, but when I saw a picture of the poster and Rihanna's name on it, I decided not to. How the hell is this woman getting acting roles now?

Ugh.

Anyhow, that's my rant over. If you like her, you like her, I'm not going to insult you personally for being a fan.

Reaction score
Everyone has their opinions. As far as Chris Brown, I hate him personally because an old friend of mine claims to have grown up with him, and he completely played Chris Brown out for me. And he beat my Rihanna... I would kick the shit out of him if I ever saw him in public.

Rihanna is my guardian angel!

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Everyone has their opinions. As far as Chris Brown, I hate him personally because an old friend of mine claims to have grown up with him, and he completely played Chris Brown out for me. And he beat my Rihanna... I would kick the shit out of him if I ever saw him in public.

Rihanna is my guardian angel!

Get in line behind CM Punk...

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Castiel

Reaction score
I'm definitely with Fuji on this one. I find her awful, her whole transformation into a "bad girl" just felt so stupid and fake. I remember seeing it somewhere how she talked about her lyrics being so deep... they're not. And now she's acting too? How? Why? Yeah, not a fan at all and that's only a few reasons.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Also, I've used her before when explaining why Lady Gaga is an unoriginal piece of crap, but she fits into this thread as well.

Janelle Monae has more talent in her pinkie finger than Gaga and Rihanna have in their entire bodies and it remains criminal that so few people know of her while hacks like the other two are lauded as the greatest musicians who have ever lived.

Reaction score
it is the same with Karina Pasian... She is a badass vocalist, but in todays society you have to know people to get ahead in life, and if you dont, you sit in the background until something happens the right way. Janell Monae may not have had enough support behind her to boost her career. Lady Gaga, I liked her more when she first came out, but now that she has turned into this, awkward meat dress wearing persona, I dont enjoy it anymore. I liked her back in the 'Poker Face' phase of her career. Rihanna though, she may have made a bad choice by linking back up with Chris Brown, so what, there are things that happen in peoples lives none of us understand. True love is hard to find, and maybe they were capable of looking passed it to make a better future. However, her music is beyond Gaga, beyond Janell Monae, in my opinion. All of rihanna's actual music videos, if you total up all of the views combines, they equal to over 2,500,000,000 which exceeds Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, etc. Rihanna is a force that nobody can mess with, and I adore her. She has made several songs that have guided me in the right direction emotionally and physically...

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It's not a question of how many people watch your videos though, its a question of where the real talent lies. Rebecca Black had no talent at all and millions of idiots watched her video.

Anyhow, I respectfully disagree that Rihanna is anywhere close to Monae's level as a songwriter and a role model. At least we're pretty much in agreement on Gaga though. :lol:

Reaction score
IKR!... Like I said before, everyone has their beliefs on everything, and it is not up for an argument as to whether we should love her or hate her. Me personally, I ADORE Rihanna, you don't, and you have that right and I respect it.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
[video=youtube;KdS6HFQ_LUc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdS6HFQ_LUc&feature=plcp[/video]

How can anyone listen to this and be hatin'? :lol:

Castiel

Reaction score
That Monae chick has definitely got talent. Views mean nothing, I imagine Bieber has more views then Rihanna but I don't find either "good". Songs like Rude Boy and the lyrics alone just prove that she's awful. Obviously you can like her all you want though. Lol