Rihanna

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kushikimi

Reaction score
It's not a question of how many people watch your videos though, its a question of where the real talent lies. Rebecca Black had no talent at all and millions of idiots watched her video.

On that note of people watching videos.... I have to say THIS ^^^

and add the fact that when Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston where doing videos, there wasn't even the internet, so nobody can measure how many people watched their videos, in fact I bet that if Youtube existed when Jackson's videos first came out, they would all be on a point that no one would ever reach in terms of viewers.

The Viper

Reaction score
Gottdamn that S&M song is horrible.

I miss the Rihanna from like 2005-06 (I think "miss" may be a strong word but still..). She actually made some pretty decent pop hits back then, IMHO. Now, she's trying to do that whole "bad girl" persona and to me, it ain't working in the least bit. Rihanna hasn't made a good song in years.

I'd still hit that.

Bad choice of words...

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Fuck the haters, Rihanna FTMFW. I need to find my badass avatar/sig combo of her from back in the day.

[video=youtube;E1mU6h4Xdxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1mU6h4Xdxc&ob=av2e[/video]

[video=youtube;tg00YEETFzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg00YEETFzg&ob=av2e[/video]

Castiel

Reaction score
I forgot about LB's love of Rihanna.... the Rihanna sig was nice though.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I'm very acceptable of most pop music (not you Bieber, do one!), none of them will ever be among my favourite artists at the end of the day but that's not the aim. The aim is catchy, radio/club music, simples.

That and Rihanna is hot as hell.