• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ricky Starks comments on absence from AEW TV

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
All things considered though, if he's done then he's leaving behind a decent AEW legacy.

- FTW Champion
- Tag Team Champion
- Owen Hart Cup winner
- Had Sting's first match back and his second to last match ever
- feuded for the World Title
- went over both Jericho and Punk

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Malakai is the big one but that's mostly Alvarez screaming about it. It's just hard for me to buy that they get a pass to sit at home and get paid (which they obviously don't mind because they aren't asking for their release) just bc they say they don't wanna work lol
Yeah, I mean who wouldn’t want to be paid to sit home? Not the best way to get what you want. At least if you’re not hungry.

I remember Lex Luger was shocked when he tried to politic with Russo in WCW and Russo wasn’t having it. Luger was used to telling Bischoff when he’d job. Russo said he has a script and you either follow it or you go home. It backfired on Russo though because he sat out 6-7 months of 2000 and got paid for it.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Malakai is the big one but that's mostly Alvarez screaming about it. It's just hard for me to buy that they get a pass to sit at home and get paid (which they obviously don't mind because they aren't asking for their release) just bc they say they don't wanna work lol
Kai is a weird one because first the story was he was hurt, and then they just wanted to do trios stuff and then he was hungry for a singles match, but then this stuff. It’s like makeup your mind.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
All things considered though, if he's done then he's leaving behind a decent AEW legacy.

- FTW Champion
- Tag Team Champion
- Owen Hart Cup winner
- Had Sting's first match back and his second to last match ever
- feuded for the World Title
- went over both Jericho and Punk
I'd also add - if ur last match in a company is losing a title to sting - there's a lot worse ways to leave a company

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Kai is a weird one because first the story was he was hurt, and then they just wanted to do trios stuff and then he was hungry for a singles match, but then this stuff. It’s like makeup your mind.

I think you have to account for most of the people telling these things about Malakai to the news sites are people annoyed with him too bc that's the one constant. And that doesn't mean he's in the wrong or right just that the info is from a biased POV in some way

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
N ya my gut tells malakai wins, cope turns more heelish . Christian also loses n mb it begins the downfall of the patriarchy ? I still feel same as I did when cope came in. Christian n Cope team up.at All In

Chris

Dreams are Endless
N ya my gut tells malakai wins, cope turns more heelish . Christian also loses n mb it begins the downfall of the patriarchy ? I still feel same as I did when cope came in. Christian n Cope team up.at All In

A theory I read is that Christian gets upset with the Bucks after he loses (as he tends to do with everyone he partners up with) and that leads to him and Cope vs Bucks

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reform The Brood to take on HOB is what you're saying?