rhino heel turn would good right now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Reaction score
LOL... Not many.

Dixie and a few old ECW marks that are unable to give up the ghost, maybe.....

bigdog4215

Reaction score
LOL... Not many.

Dixie and a few old ECW marks that are unable to give up the ghost, maybe.....
It seem as if this topic got turned into a I hate old ecw guys thread.I didn't come on here to argue or debate anything,just to bs.Yea I like rhino,richards and raven but what am suppoosed to only like what everybody else likes.Thats not gonna happen,I'm continue to like what I want until I feel I feel other wise.It looks like I came to a place where I'm not aloud to like what I want without being called a mark.If I'm a mark for likeing something then so be it but screw it I'm gone

Axis

Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with posting your thoughts (though you should consider spell check), but you should be prepared to defend your opinions, just as the rest of us do.

bigdog4215

Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with posting your thoughts (though you should consider spell check), but you should be prepared to defend your opinions, just as the rest of us do.
There is no point to defending this topic because people can't look past what he hasn't done since being in ecw or the fact that he is from ecw and reconize what has done and is capable of doing.I like a lot of different wrestlers not just ecw guys,I'm a fan of aj,strong,edwards,steen,joe and a lot more.I don't care for the ecw storyline or any other faction storyline,I'm just saying I think he is a great heel and knows how piss the crowd off and why not utilize these characters.

CMS

Reaction score
Randy Savage was a great face, let's give him a call too.

The point is, Rhyno might be good, but he doesnt have too much of a future. Do you think, for example, that Shawn Michaels wasn't a good babyface in his last couple of years? At some points (like during his feud with Chris Jericho) he was the best the company had. However, and just like is the case with, good god Rhyno here (cant believe I mentioned Rhino and HBK almost on the same breath) while they might be good, how much longer will they? They should be building the future. And Rhyno vs RVD or Rhyno vs Dreamer certainly doesnt do that.

bigdog4215

Reaction score
Randy Savage was a great face, let's give him a call too.

The point is, Rhyno might be good, but he doesnt have too much of a future. Do you think, for example, that Shawn Michaels wasn't a good babyface in his last couple of years? At some points (like during his feud with Chris Jericho) he was the best the company had. However, and just like is the case with, good god Rhyno here (cant believe I mentioned Rhino and HBK almost on the same breath) while they might be good, how much longer will they? They should be building the future. And Rhyno vs RVD or Rhyno vs Dreamer certainly doesnt do that.
I'm not saying make him or any other ecw guy a star but to use their heel capabilities to make someone else a star instead of trying to turn the tna talent into heels and the ecw guys the babyfaces.I know tna isn't known for bringing in veterans to help their younger talent get bigger but this is what I think would make tna guys more popular.I really don't care for these faction and power struggle angles and I think the pure hatred between two guys or the better man angles where one guy is always beating the other guy that always comes so close to finally beating the guy and winning the title is the way to make stars.I was absolutley loving the angle vs wolfe feud and angle vs styles feud or when aj kept trying to end joes undefeated streak.

CMS

Reaction score
There are a couple of invalid points in your argument:

1) A wrestler in TNA can only get so over. What I mean is, AJ Styles could be put over by the entire TNA roster, however, in the end, only the people who already watch TNA will care, and considering practically everybody who watches TNA are smarks and already mark out for AJ, is practically pointless. Like I have said before, you can only get so far in TNA.

2) Even ignoring the first point, you say let's turn Rhyno heel so that he could put over young talent. The thing is, Rhino isn't a big name in wrestling. So yeah, maybe putting over lower...lower midcardes over heel Rhino will do the trick, but nobody higher on the card will get anything out of a job of Rhino.

3) And even ignoring the fact that getting a job from Rhino is practically worthless, TNA isn't even planning on facing Rhino with a young talent. They are pitting him against RVD and Dreamer.

I do agree with you on the last part. Power driven stables to me make no sense. I remember Eric Bischoff making a match between RVD and Mr. Anderson to see who faced Jeff Hardy for the belt....why? Isn't Hardy supposed to be YOUR guy, the main guy in Inmortal. How does it make sense for Bischoff to let one of two guys who want revenge on Hardy have a shot at him?

The same can be asked in a whole lot of scenarios. Why does Jarret even face Samoe Joe? Why does he bother, he is in charge, why doesnt he just fire him? These storylines demand way too much stretching of your belief.

Airfixx

Reaction score
There is no point to defending this topic because people can't look past what he hasn't done since being in ecw or the fact that he is from ecw and reconize what has done and is capable of doing.I like a lot of different wrestlers not just ecw guys,I'm a fan of aj,strong,edwards,steen,joe and a lot more.I don't care for the ecw storyline or any other faction storyline,I'm just saying I think he is a great heel and knows how piss the crowd off and why not utilize these characters.

So why does it take numerous sulky posts from you before you re-enter the debate of the points made by YOURSELF in a thread that YOU started? ...Not that you've furthered your point; merely re-stating it, mind.

I'm still waiting for you to explain to me why RVD makes for a good heel...?

He's mediocre on the mic and severely lacks pshychology.... Oh, and has an over inflated sense of worth to the industry which would prevent him doing any meaningful jobs.

bigdog4215

Reaction score
So why does it take numerous sulky posts from you before you re-enter the debate of the points made by YOURSELF in a thread that YOU started? ...Not that you've furthered your point; merely re-stating it, mind.

I'm still waiting for you to explain to me why RVD makes for a good heel...?

He's mediocre on the mic and severely lacks pshychology.... Oh, and has an over inflated sense of worth to the industry which would prevent him doing any meaningful jobs.
I can't find any of your post asking what makes rvd a good heel but I'll try to do my best.He has a huge ego and will express it in peple's faces at any given oppurtunity,its hilarious when he does during matches.I don't recall him being heel since his ecw days but thought his mic work was good and think him being heel fits him so much better cause of his cockyness.

CMS

Reaction score
argument rendered invalid when you said he had good mic skills

Axis

Reaction score
He's nothing stellar, but he's nothing offense either. Probably a 60 - 65 on EWRevenge.

...god...

Reaction score
fucking lol'd after watching Impact and came straight to this thread. This guy is the true psychic, Doomsday, I'm sorry. Although I kinda get what this guy is saying. If TNA is so bent on using these wrestlers, like Rhyno, might as well put him in a role he actually excels at and can provide more benefit.

Airfixx

Reaction score
It's the idea that guys like Rhyno excel at ANYTHING which is the contentious point here.

Plus, as is already quite clear the Ex WWE/WCW/ECW has-beens that are brought in AREN'T being brought in to put the young guys over.

Seriously, you could write these guys out in a matter of one sentence and it's goes a little something like this:

Impact opens and we see Bischoff in the ring:

"EV2.0, you've had your the little farewell that was afforded to you by the fool Dixie Cater, but now this is Immortal's company now...... YOU'RE ALL FIRED."