rhino heel turn would good right now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bigdog4215

Reaction score
I think is would be good for this angle with rvd thinking somebody in ev2.0 is eb boy.He was always a heel in ecw and him rvd had a great feud going.They should have him come out during the rvd vs dreamer and destroy both of them how he use to the sandman.I know his contract is set to expire but man the heat this guy use to get in ecw was intense and this is where rhino is at his best.I know a lot people ain't big on the ecw guys but I think rvd and rhino are still very well capable of performing.

Thoughts

McFly...

Reaction score
It would work, but I think Dreamer would be better suited for this role.

bigdog4215

Reaction score
I don't ever recall dreamer ever being a heel and couldn't say if he could generate heat or not.Plus ev2.0 wouldn't have a mouthpiece or leader if it is dreamer but if it is the end of ev2.0 then would be the best choice.I'd say you are probably right because sabu is done,rhino's contract is set to expire,rvd is turning heel,foley is gone from what it looks like and there isn't really anybody but kendrick,raven and richards.To keep ev2.0 with just those 3 would be pointless but if tna isn't done with the ev2.0 vs fortune then I would rather see rhino or raven turn heel.

McFly...

Reaction score
But Dreamer would be more of a shock factor IMO. We've seen Raven and Rhino as heels. Plus the group wouldn't suffer in terms of leadership because you still have Raven. He may not be as good as he used to be in the ring but he's Raven, one of the top promo guys in history.

bigdog4215

Reaction score
Good point about it being a surprise if dreamer did it.I know raven is great on the mic but am not sure about him being the babyface mouthpiece for ev2.0 but I wouldn't mind seeing him in that role and I always enjoy when he has got a mic.I always liked the raven as heel but will be happy to see him invovled more either way.

Axis

Reaction score
Rhino death would be better.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
To accomplish what? Rhino is done.... RVD is fat as hell now and seems like he doesnt care anymore. They need to focus on more young talents and new feuds and not to try rehash old angles again, and again.

bigdog4215

Reaction score
Guys like rhino,rvd and raven are good for getting the crowd to hate them,why not use them to get the younger tna talent over.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^Raven, yes, at one point maybe, but Rhyno hasn't done shit since the original ECW closed OVER 10 years ago and certainly hasn't shown any signs of being a so-called heat magnet since. RVD hasn't been heel since originally turning face in ECW.

Regardless, surely you don't still cling to the idea that the vets and has beens are in brought into TNA to get the new guys and originals over do you? (LOL if you do!)

Get EV2.0 off my screen asap... (I can't believe they had yet ANOTHER match against Fourtune last night..... Not to mention the lame stip.... If EV2 loses they lose one guy from the faction? So f'in what? If this is meant to be the final showdown, who cares how many men they're left wth AFTERWARDS?)

Then, do something with Kendrick - I wanna see his gimmick fleshed out a bit.

CMS

Reaction score
RVD indeed just looks like he doesnt care anymore, odds are he doesnt care anymore indeed. However, at the very least he is an accomplished name in professional wrestling. Kendrick blatantly goes out on his own company's website and says he hates wrestling and I'm supposed to get behind him as a babyface.

I swear to God once you go to TNA you start losing your mind.

bigdog4215

Reaction score
If you don't like to see the old ecw guys wrestle anymore thats fine but I thought the match they had last night was good.I agree with who ever it was that said it just doesn't look like rvd cares anymore but his match dreamer wasn't bad even though did something ugly to his wrist.I don't care to dreamer and sabu in the ring anymore but think rhino,richards and raven are more entertaining to watch than anderson,abyss,morgan and jarrett.I know these guys haven't really gotten over with the crowd on any level but not very many in tna do.I just think tna doesn't know how to people right just look at nigel,he came in on fire and put on some 5 star matches with angle.It seems like since hogan and bischoff's arrival the talent got turned inside out and instead of pushing trying to make stars out guys like aj and kaz we tna trying to make stars with ey and oj with stupid shit or we see guys who shouldn't even be on tv like terry and inc inc.My point basically is the problem isn't the roster,its the tna does things.

CMS

Reaction score
I swear to God sometimes I think Paul Heyman did more harm than good taking these hacks and booking them so damn well that even themselves started thinking that they are good. Whoever told Dreamer that he is something more than a jobber is an idiot. Now, we in the year 2010 have to watch him injure himself as he botches his attempt at a frog splash. Yeah Tommy, because somewhere along the way you became such an in ring technician.

Personally I just hate Stevie Richards, and Raven is just so out of wrestling shape. However, when you compare them against Abyss and Jeff Jarret, then I agree with you. We have to sit through a loser like Jarret get involve in big time angles years after his prime (is really sad when Ric Flair looks in better wrestling shape than you do), and Abyss's character is in so many ways wrong. Gosh, when you look at it like that, those ECW guys are like the silver lightning in TNA.

Axis

Reaction score
Raven is not in TNA. Clearly that is a man that ate Raven, and Raven speaks from inside that man's large tummy.

Airfixx

Reaction score
If you don't like to see the old ecw guys wrestle anymore thats fine but I thought the match they had last night was good.I agree with who ever it was that said it just doesn't look like rvd cares anymore but his match dreamer wasn't bad even though did something ugly to his wrist.I don't care to dreamer and sabu in the ring anymore but think rhino,richards and raven are more entertaining to watch than anderson,abyss,morgan and jarrett.I know these guys haven't really gotten over with the crowd on any level but not very many in tna do.I just think tna doesn't know how to people right just look at nigel,he came in on fire and put on some 5 star matches with angle.It seems like since hogan and bischoff's arrival the talent got turned inside out and instead of pushing trying to make stars out guys like aj and kaz we tna trying to make stars with ey and oj with stupid shit or we see guys who shouldn't even be on tv like terry and inc inc.My point basically is the problem isn't the roster,its the tna does things.

Glad you completely dodged my point (and the original point of the thread you started!) that the guys you suggest should be turned heel to get the younger guys over aren't actually up to the job.

...Now all you're saying is "Some of the old ECW guys are better than some of the other guys that TNA has" (which is extremely debatable anyway).

Am I to take from this that you didn't actually think about the topic sufficiently in the first place? :roll: