Returning HBK

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
Well if you saw the video played today it said 8 2 11 and if you think about the alphabet it goes like this

8 is H
2 is B
ll is K

So maybe this is a sing that either it is not Jericho that the video is for or what I was thinking is that it could possibly be a HBK and Y2J team

The Rated R CMStar

I don't think it is HBK the video is for. Only if they are changing his gimmick, but I don't see a Matrix, Weird video being anywhere close to Heart Break Kid gimmick.

Enigma22

Reaction score
Well if you saw the video played today it said 8 2 11 and if you think about the alphabet it goes like this

8 is H
2 is B
ll is K

So maybe this is a sing that either it is not Jericho that the video is for or what I was thinking is that it could possibly be a HBK and Y2J team

ya i saw that too. and it also said something like "grandslam.1" somewhere in there and wasnt hbk the first grandslam champ?

3lions

Reaction score
I saw this video and it was full of reference's towards HBK, but I have my own theory on this. It included those reference's for another purpose, to swerve people's attention about who will debut/return from this promo ... The Hart Foundation Vol.2.

8.2.11 = H.B.K
grand_slam = Grand slam winner
saviour_self = Reference to HBK's Religious belief's.
survivor = Reference to 'Montreal Screwjob' when HBK screwed Bret at Survivor Series
sapphire = Sapphire's are mainly blue, but can also come in pink, Hart Foundation's primary colour