Returning HBK

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sting!

Reaction score
I wouldnt mind keeping the dx going.
Hell it brings something to the table and you dont get crappy staged emotions from Cena etc.. for entertainment value.Just my opinion

chavoheat

Reaction score
HBK will have to feud with Kennedy, Booker, and Umaga when he comes back.

Orton can't afford a loss to HBK right now. Plus, having HBK losing a feud so soon after coming back will hurt his momentum. With that said, the Orton/HBK revenge feud will have to wait until after Wrestlemania.

phantomgerald

I really don't see a place on Raw for him, so I think he should feud with Orton for a while before being sent to SD or ECW. On SD, he can probably still main event. Over on ECW, he might even win the title and he can impart his skills to the younger talent and put them over at the same time. The only problem is that he might not take it well and quit WWE.

kingovkings

Reaction score
nah i don't think he should go to smack dwn he should deffo stay on raw there is place for him on raw and they will use him. I don't think he will stay in the main event structure for long as i think he will slowly start to wind down his work in the ring to spend more time with his family. but i think he will go to mid or low card and help out the young and up coming talent. but i don't wanna see him go to smack dwn. IMO i don't think he would go there anyway

CenaMark54

He will fued with Orton for a bit around the Royal Rumble.

This will only be used to set up Orton vs HHH at Mania.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I know HBK has been out for awhile and he is getting up there, but when did he reach Ric Flair status? I mean the last time I checked he put on two of the best matches I saw all year in the Wrestlemania match and even more so on that ridiculous match they had on Raw that went for 55 minutes or something ridiculous like that. If he can still do matches of that length and be that entertaining than I don't see any reason for him to disapear to the mid card consistently.

Just to talk about DX real briefly I don't really know what they're going to do with that. First off you have HHH doing crotch chops before his pedigrees since returned. I also can't see how they both could be face and not be DX or vice versa for that matter. So I think that one would have to turn heel if they are not going to reform DX, which I still wouldn't be surprised if it came back for a little while.

Also there is no way in hell that Shawn is going to ECW. Thats probably not only the worst idea I've ever heard, but also the most unrealistic. HBK will go to ECW right after the Boogeyman beats John Cena and becomes WWE champion. I could see him eventually going to Smackdown, but I doubt that will happen for awhile.

harvey

Reaction score
i think when HBK comes back he will have a few matches on raw then eventuarly end up wrestling on WWE Heat

btman

Reaction score
i think when HBK comes back he will have a few matches on raw then eventuarly end up wrestling on WWE Heat

I think that's the most Blue statement I've ever read in my life.

HBK is a great, that's not changing anytime soon.

HHHforever

Reaction score
You will never see HBK on Heat, are you fucking kidding me? Have you ever even seen him wrestle or are you just that Blue? First of all he would never be bad enough to wrestle on Heat and second of all he isn't in love with the business nearly as much as he loves his family, so if they were ever to throw him to ECW or Heat(which they would never do) he would just quit to spend time with his family.

shefflad

Reaction score
HBK on heat hahaha no chance in hell, i think dx will be back for a bit wen HBK returns, have it for 3months or so then have hhh turn heel again

ice_edged

Reaction score
cant wait untill hbk return

well a handshake is still possbible to brake up dx even if fans would boo them out of arena if they did that..but who cares..

oh yeah rock vs hbk would be a dream match but oin that case michels would be turned heel for a short time...greatttt:3dflagsdotcom_bulga

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
We are probably looking at an inevitable HHH-HBK feud at some point. My guess is it will be the big program through the summer and culminating at Summerslam. It's been awhile since they've locked horns, so I wouldn't be against seeing that at all.

In the meantime, HBK-Orton is a big time feud for Wrestlemania, and I think HBK will probably go over to get the best of Orton since he was the man that put him out of action.

HBK will never be on Heat or ECW....hell, he will never even be on Smackdown. I think he is still a huge talent, it's just depends on how hard the WWE is going to push him. I'm not really seeing a title run for him anytime soon.