• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Resident Evil Village

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Tomorrow, I will be celebrating my last day of being social for at least 2 days as this glorious game comes out.

Early reviews have been mostly great, I’m so damn excited. Pre-ordered and ready to go.

I am not too bothered that the games have drifted away from the old school RE, and this one looks interesting, I like the setting, and, Chris, I can’t squirt enough about Chris.

I mean talk. Talk enough about Chris.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Been watching a bit of streams, mostly the opening and some snippets. Looks tight.

Stepping away now so I can buy it myself at some point :WOW

Butters

That's Me!
a guy on discord bought it yesterday and preinstalled it and it let him play it instantly, mine still says I need to wait like 10 hours :(

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
I’m in the castle (first bit of the game) and I’m really enjoying it. I’ve gotten lost running from Lady D cuz she’s like Nemesis once you get further in to the game.

Butters

That's Me!
I was enjoying the game and thought once Lady D died it would go downhill. I actually think it's been the opposite. The game really opened up more after she died and then that doll lady section was intense. That stuff is what I love about resident evil. They made a great section and didn't even have a gun. I could play the entire game like that tbh. I've always been a fan of the exploring the world and learning about the lore more than the actual combat.

I'm not a huge fan of ghost type horror because I find it terrifying. A giant monster always has a weakness but how do you kill ghosts? That being said both RE7 and 8 did it perfectly because in 7 it was Eve messing with your head, that shit wasn't really happening and in 8 it was the Doll lady.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I was enjoying the game and thought once Lady D died it would go downhill. I actually think it's been the opposite. The game really opened up more after she died and then that doll lady section was intense. That stuff is what I love about resident evil. They made a great section and didn't even have a gun. I could play the entire game like that tbh. I've always been a fan of the exploring the world and learning about the lore more than the actual combat.

I'm not a huge fan of ghost type horror because I find it terrifying. A giant monster always has a weakness but how do you kill ghosts? That being said both RE7 and 8 did it perfectly because in 7 it was Eve messing with your head, that shit wasn't really happening and in 8 it was the Doll lady.

Ya I like that they threw in that section too. I was a bit scared it would too much action only. They managed to really combine all the good elements that made 7 and 4 a success. Really well done so far and good pace . Only more secrets n shinies , I like that from 4. Lots of winks to long term fans