Resident Evil Village

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Tomorrow, I will be celebrating my last day of being social for at least 2 days as this glorious game comes out.

Early reviews have been mostly great, I’m so damn excited. Pre-ordered and ready to go.

I am not too bothered that the games have drifted away from the old school RE, and this one looks interesting, I like the setting, and, Chris, I can’t squirt enough about Chris.

I mean talk. Talk enough about Chris.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yea its my bday on Monday. I'm getting it Friday n I'm finishing it b4 my bday lmao

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Been watching a bit of streams, mostly the opening and some snippets. Looks tight.

Stepping away now so I can buy it myself at some point :WOW

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
a guy on discord bought it yesterday and preinstalled it and it let him play it instantly, mine still says I need to wait like 10 hours :(

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I’m in the castle (first bit of the game) and I’m really enjoying it. I’ve gotten lost running from Lady D cuz she’s like Nemesis once you get further in to the game.

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
I just finished the first major boss fight and i'm enjoying it. Lady D is a pain because she can trap you in a corner and you can't get passed her glorious ass

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I has finished 3 first bosses nao

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
The Doll lady was CRAAAAAZY. No wonder they didn't put this game in VR. I would have died for real during that.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The Doll lady was CRAAAAAZY. No wonder they didn't put this game in VR. I would have died for real during that.
That dungeon was fkin awesome

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
I was enjoying the game and thought once Lady D died it would go downhill. I actually think it's been the opposite. The game really opened up more after she died and then that doll lady section was intense. That stuff is what I love about resident evil. They made a great section and didn't even have a gun. I could play the entire game like that tbh. I've always been a fan of the exploring the world and learning about the lore more than the actual combat.

I'm not a huge fan of ghost type horror because I find it terrifying. A giant monster always has a weakness but how do you kill ghosts? That being said both RE7 and 8 did it perfectly because in 7 it was Eve messing with your head, that shit wasn't really happening and in 8 it was the Doll lady.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I was enjoying the game and thought once Lady D died it would go downhill. I actually think it's been the opposite. The game really opened up more after she died and then that doll lady section was intense. That stuff is what I love about resident evil. They made a great section and didn't even have a gun. I could play the entire game like that tbh. I've always been a fan of the exploring the world and learning about the lore more than the actual combat.

I'm not a huge fan of ghost type horror because I find it terrifying. A giant monster always has a weakness but how do you kill ghosts? That being said both RE7 and 8 did it perfectly because in 7 it was Eve messing with your head, that shit wasn't really happening and in 8 it was the Doll lady.

Ya I like that they threw in that section too. I was a bit scared it would too much action only. They managed to really combine all the good elements that made 7 and 4 a success. Really well done so far and good pace . Only more secrets n shinies , I like that from 4. Lots of winks to long term fans