Resident Evil 5 - Released: March 13th, 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

I can't stand not being able to aim and move at the same time.
wait until you face 2 reapers at once. i died more times against those 2 than i did in the rest of the game.

anyone finished the game yet? i dont feel like finishing merc mode tbh. the game itself feels A LOT similar to 4 but with less horror and stiffer gameplay. no motivation to play again..

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
anyone finished the game yet? i dont feel like finishing merc mode tbh. the game itself feels A LOT similar to 4 but with less horror and stiffer gameplay. no motivation to play again..

That sealed the fate for me. I gave up on 4 because of the controls, and I was really hoping the controls would be fixed. I still figured I'd try even though the demo pissed me off, but not now.

Nation

Do you have to play with the default controls or can they be changed?

the dark knight

they can be changed. i did at first but i found it weird so i set it back to default. it felt easier.

the dark knight

oh lol. im never on. well, im going online in a couple of mins but i promised my friend first. if im not sleepy by the time we're done ill blast some black guys with you.

btman

Reaction score
Lol shit I beat the game twice over the weekend.. Now my friend and I are back to work and I prolly won't beat it in hard for like 2 weeks (I don't play the game without him, it's just silly).. Got to do master mercenaries mode too ><.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Boulder Punch=EPIC

The final final fight is on par with Liquid vs. Snake from MGS4. So much fucking epic win

the dark knight

Did you ever get that mic working?
how the hell do you know about that? i waited for you to get on that day btw.

Yeah, i think I need to give this game a racism infraction.
i swear i was gonna say the only reason you dont like the game is because you get to shoot black people but i didn't wanna get this shit going again.

The final final fight is on par with Liquid vs. Snake from MGS4. So much fucking epic win
the final fight, along with the detailed graphics are the reason this game isnt the worst RE yet.

probably
what?

Nation

Shit this game is incredible and i've only been playing the demo and watching gameplay videos lol. Getting it next weekend.