• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Resident Evil 5 - Released: March 13th, 2009

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Once I get the hang of it, I'm going straight to online co-op. I'm hoping I'll play with somebody that's new too and doesn't know where to go to so we can explore it and stuff and not have him/her rush through the whole game.

LadyHotrod

The demo is fucking FUN.

I already bought it, just waiting for it's release so it can arrive at my door. Fucking expensive put when you're a pathetic RE obsessed bitch like me, you pay any price.

My God, this makes me think of how goddamn hot Chris was in the original. Please fuck me.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
The demo is hard. Kept running out of ammo on the 1st level. I didn't find out where more was until I played online and the guy I was playing with told me. And then some guy who's suppose to help finally gets there and says I'll open the door take cover, my game froze. Toke me like 30 minutes to get that fair and it freezes.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

20awkcn.jpg

2btobr.jpg

I kinda refuse to believe that Jill is actually dead. If she is dead, I REALLY wanna play Resident Evil 5 to see how this happens.

How many of you are actual fans of Resident Evil? Not just newfags playing the game because RE4 was sooooooo awesome, or newfags who only care because RE5 is a controversial shooter that looks cool. Where are my old heads that played 1, 2, and 3? The spin-offs also.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I've been a Resident Evil fan since the 1st one on PS one with the mansion. The 1st Zombie that you see eating that guy at the begining, when you go into the 1st room, and he turns around and goes "uuggghhhh" scared the shit out of me. Then it was the dogs that jump into the window after you walk down that hall. That was the 1st game I ever played that scared me, been a fan ever since.

I have played all 4. And the spin offs, and this demo. I must say i like it, it seems harder and i know i wont be clearing this game in a few days like i have all the others. The graphics are awesome and i want to see Jill valentines storyline s in this one. I don't think shes dead yet or if she is shes the zombie?

the dark knight

i am only posting this to tell you it was released (not officially) here last night and i got it already :gun_rifle:

by the time you buy it ill be all done:D

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I still hate the concept of Las Plagas. Hated it in 4, hate it in 5. If anyone is a TRUE Zombie Genre fan and have read the Zombie Survival Guide, you know damn well that traditional zombies are difficult enough to kill and a good enough threat on your livelihood. When you start throwing in viral bugs that bust out into 20 foot thousand eyed tentacle clawed mounds of mutated flesh, you undermine the actual zombies. "Meh, horde of zombies? Big deal. I got me a rocket launcher! Give me those fifty foot baddies and army generals with ten foot bloody claw hands!" Sad day for true zombie fans.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

i am only posting this to tell you it was released (not officially) here last night and i got it already :gun_rifle:

by the time you buy it ill be all done:D

Doesn't matter, i'm a master at games. I can have the game later then you and still be a better player. Also I got Killzone 2 to hold me down until it comes out. Also the internet has already slapped me with spoilers so i'm not as interested as I was before.

I still am slightly jealous.

the dark knight

only got a chance to play for 3 hours :tdk:

anyway, looks like they spent more time on the visuals than the actual game. i hate it when they do that. and i hate it when they change things so that the game can be "realistic"....fuck you, its a video game. the camera's too close up chris' ass you might as well turn the game into first person. you cant see shit. you cant fucking shoot while moving, which is a big fucking pain in the ass against bosses. also it turns out i was right when i first looked at the pics when they first released them, the game's way too fucking bright to be considered an RE game.

i kinda got used to it now and i still own with a handgun(90% accuracy) but i still put RE4, code veronica X and RE2 over it. great game within itself though.

i only got killed twice so far and im at 2-2 now with no ammo...lol.
wasted all on the chainsaw guy. same exact thing i did with him in RE4. get your head cut off after 2 shots in the head, try again and finish up your ammo on his ass. its like they programmed the guy not to die in that level unless its your final bullet. as soon as i upgrade firepower to max or get the magnum though it wont be a problem.

edit-

fuck not being able to copy your saved game. what the fuck? what if i wanna use it on different ps3? what if shit happened and i had to reformat the hard drive? fuckers