Report: The Rock Contacted By WWE For RAW Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

It should be decent I guess, but its not much of a surprise since its been reported on the internet...never thought of that one huh Meltzer?

Nation

It all depends on where raw is being held and where the rock will be at the moment but i do hope he will actually show up live.

Kaedon

Reaction score
The WWE wants to line up a huge surprise, but it will be spoiled by guys like Dave Meltzer who would rather see what his presents are weeks before christmas than be surprised.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I think they really need to have the Rock on there. I mean they just announced Hogan, Stratus, Foley, and Austin. The Rock would be a great addition to that list. I would love to see the Rock come live opposed to a taped segment, but if he did anything that'd be sweet. Anyone else notice the complete lack of enthusiam when they announced Foley and Austin were going to be there?