Report: The Rock Contacted By WWE For RAW Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Dave Meltzer is reporting that WWE is trying to line up some huge surprises for the 15th Anniversary RAW special next month.

WWE has even contacted former WWE Champion The Rock for an appearance. If he did agree it would likely be a video segment and not live. Expect WWE to pull out some big surprises for the show.

The 3-hour special will air Monday night December 12th. The show will start 1 hour earlier, at 8PM eastern.

-Wrestlezone

Yeah, if that happens that will be one HUGE surprise, considering you just posted the surprise on the internet for us to read, you idiot.

CenaMark54

If will probably be like the taped segment they did last year. He will cut a promo, tell a few jokes, stand in front of his trophy case of belts.

It will still be bigger than anyhting else on the show though.

I just hope Austin doesn't make an appearence. It will just be 15 minutes of boredom.

PeepShow

If will probably be like the taped segment they did last year. He will cut a promo, tell a few jokes, stand in front of his trophy case of belts.

That was actually this year. Right before WM. lol

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I wish he would show up and actually compete but a segment would be nice.

Jabroni

Reaction score
me 2 this is what iv wanted for a long long LONG time ! the rock just to make an appearance, and come live not on screen :( how sure are you that he is coming back to do this promo or whatever ????

C4

Well if he comes out live and we see big names come out on the special RAW I don't know what's gonna happen, TNA will pull out 0.3 maybe.

Edgehead2593

Reaction score
I wish he would wrestle, but it'll probably be a promo.

but it'll still be good to see the great one

PeepShow

Well if he comes out live and we see big names come out on the special RAW I don't know what's gonna happen, TNA will pull out 0.3 maybe.

O yeah, All the TNA fans will just stop watching iMPACT b/c Rock showed up for one show. Yeah.....good one

6194life

Reaction score
Finally The Rock has come back to Monday Night Raw. Know your roles and shut your mouths jabronis

The Rated R CMStar

I don't see why it would be that hard, I mean, it would be just a taped promo. If they managed to get a promo out of Bret Hart, they might just get one from The Rock.

I would expect to see Stone Cold and Mick Foley live. Probably they will also contact Roddy Piper. Dusty Rhodes and Sgt. Slaughter are also chances.

vickymania

Reaction score
why make such a big fuss..the report says WWE r still planning for this..it hasn't been confirmed whether he'll be there..