WWE Report: Sting Retires From Active Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Sting was a 50 year old guy fightin' a World Champion in 2015. I don't understand your entire argument honestly. You called Seth weak but he can't be violent in title matches? What is he supposed to do? Be a fuckin' hermit. Dude act however you want but it was a title match that should have never happened in the first place. Sting didn't belong there, that isn't my fault, that isn't Seth's fault and it's not really WWE's fault. He passed the physical and should have known he was 20 years past his prime.

As far as I'm concerned it's on Sting. He could have held out for that Sting/Taker match but let's just blame the champion tryin' to prove himself by goin' 100 percent in pay-per view main event. Great logic.

Wow are you fucking serious?

LMAO. I said Seth is weak because he didn't deserve that title. They just threw that shit on him. And, you see why it isn't on him cause he wasn't ready for it. This is WWE's fault. They booked the bullshit didn't they? LMAO what does ANY of the psychical testing passing or anything have to do with basic ring logic. YOU TAKE CARE of your fellow wrestler. I really hope you're being a troll or failing miserably at it. Because, proving yourself doesn't require you to go out of your way to hurt someone purposely. Yeah, your right. Great logic your displaying dude. What did you start watching wrestling last year?

He already proved himself. WWE booked him in a title match that wasn't needed. That was about THE only thing you have said in this thread that made any sense. You can GIVE 100 percent on a PPV but, it's obvious either: 1. Seth Rollins doesn't care about the well-being of others, or 2. He's a dipshit. And, it's likely why he doesn't have the title now. Don't get me wrong. HHH doesn't need the title either. But, at the end of the day.

WWE books the matches. Period. How is that Sting's fault. I suggest you stop right now. lol

Your only as good as you make your opponent look. I didn't see Sting trying to tear down Seth Rollins.

Last edited:

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Nobody is to blame. It was a freak accident. Seth used that same spot how many times before that match? Unfortunately in athletics, shit happens. I'm sure Seth feels terrible but let's not make it seem like he's a sloppy worker or has a history of injuring people.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Why the fuck should Seth slow down and half ass a main event just because Sting is old? That's what I'm havin' trouble understandin'. I hope Bruiser Brody's ghost shows up at your house.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Dude, are you dumb or just playing stupid? What part of you're only as good as you make your opponent look good don't you understand? I don't know HOW many times that has been said by many professional wrestlers. I don't think Sting was stinking up the joint, but regardless what does that have to do with TWO turnbuckle powerbombs? Obviously, he was hurt. Regardless, a freak accident is something NOBODY see's coming.

The first turnbuckle powerbomb could have been a freak accident. The second clearly was intentional. He could have superkicked him and got the three count. Period.

And, I hope Umaga's ghost shits in your mouth when your sleeping.

Last edited:

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'm done, dawg. That's like askin' why Amazing Red does too many dives. It's in the moment.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
You should be done. Cause you clearly aren't getting it.

:cena:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
How exactly does one protect their opponent when taking a powerbomb into the turnbuckle? That spot is completely reliant on the recipient protecting themselves. As far as ending the match, Seth Rollins isn't the one who gets to call an audible. Blame who ever was the road agent on that match for not telling the referee to throw out the go home signal. What happened at Night of Champions was just an accident.

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Seth should've slowed down the match and actually worked a wrestling match. That Indy bullshit isn't workrate.

Slowed down, milked the crowd because he had an over babyface and the match should've been easy as pie.

Young man's game? Get outta here with that bullshit. Fact is every wrestler not named Rock, Cena or Angle actually start making money, and learn how to actually work until they hit their mid 30s.

Reactions: Petty

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Oh hey Deezy. How are the wife and kids?

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
How exactly does one protect their opponent when taking a powerbomb into the turnbuckle? That spot is completely reliant on the on the recipient protecting themselves. As far as ending the match, Seth Rollins isn't the one who gets to call an audible. Blame who ever was the road agent on that match for not telling the referee to throw out the go home signal. What happened at Night of Champions was just an accident.

I can somewhat agree with this. But, he isn't a rookie. The second powerbomb is what did Sting in for good. That was Seth's call.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I can somewhat agree with this. But, he isn't a rookie. The second powerbomb is what did Sting in for good. That was Seth's call.
If Sting had agreed to a two-powerbomb spot, Rollins wouldn't think to change it unless Sting or the referee told him otherwise. He expected Sting to tell him if he wasn't well enough to finish the spot. It happens.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki

It's a pay-per view MAIN EVENT. You go all out. In your case you just tip toe around and make everything half ass.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
It's a pay-per view MAIN EVENT. You go all out. In your case you just tip toe around and make everything half ass.
No you don't, when you are over, you don't have to do shit.

That's the beauty of pro wrestling

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Accordin' to that Seth wasn't over but still should have done nothing. Seth had to always prove himself because his personality was trash.