reigns is ruinin the buisness

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
right back at ya lads. its clear that i mean more to yuo that you to do to me.

the best need a challenge of they get jaded. same with orton. whys he phone it in. because the suits fuck about with him. its too easy for orton to throw out friverlous cathcphrases and appeal to the ziegjeist. hes better than that.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
i cant be arsed spelling right. its a shower of shit anyway. who gives a shit. your not putting me in a little box lads i dont wear nail polish either. im not a lilly livered fruit booty. a mans scent is important. a wench wants to smell a bit of musk in there men. not a fruity stench

reigns just isnt what the world needs. at the end of the day he cant wrestle. its like being back in school with u lot. how many times do i have to kep saying that before you lads listen. when orton isnt jaded he puts the hours in. he puts food on the table.

people accepted cena. and guess what. the buiness almost died. our heads are just above water as it is. do you realy want our great artform to die.
Your shit posts and replies make me long for FTJ and BLFFL. You really are the bottom of the fucking barrel here.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Turrible. The only cat in this thread throwing good jabs is D'Z and maybe Shadow. Ring Rust gets a pass for being green. The rest of you just are being worked.

Aids ripping a kid for being a bottom feeder is funny considering the dogsh*t he's insisted on posting.

I hate saying this but if you intend to chew somebody's game apart take a page from D'Z and see how he does it. If this were 2012, I'd say me but D'Z and Shadow surpassed me.

Step your game up, fellas and stop learning from amateurs.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
insult me coz u cant outwit me.

no one has been able to defend reigns. at the end of the day i win.

kiss it

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
TGMI, you can buy this forum from me if you like, make a NIN and Orton section. Go ask your parents for a 10 year advance on your pocket money.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
dont spend money online

spend me cash on vhs wrestlihg magazines and booze. not a materisistc lad or a egomanical prock

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
How much did it cost to go to the Jim Cornette Experience event?

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
25 pound to get int door. paid extra for met and greet.