• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
whats the crack with roman. he cant wrestle for toffee. if i wanted to see a greased up lad with long hair id go to a gigalo. i want to c proper wrestlers like orton and owens. not a lad whos about as fun as a wenches wet fart.

at the end of the day its cena all ova again. its not fair 4 us propa fans. something needs to be done about it. u know this goin to last years and another generatoin of fans r going to be jaded bastards.

the suits upstairs need to go.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Nick

Reaction score
totally agree with you lad, what happened to the good old days when you could go down to the local boozer and have a pint without having to worry about wwe being so frivolous

• Haha
Reactions: Neptune

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
its a load of shite. why wasnt orton given a chance liek this. hed bring the nin fans to wrestlin. vinny can kiss that lot gudbye.

stick up ur arse wwe. we want a workhorse not a racehorse.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Your forum name describes you very well.. Good choice.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
'fun as a wenches wet fart' - LOL'd. How do you come up with all this stuff?

At the end of the day. Get your spelling right, m8. It's still 'friverlous'. :sheamful:

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I think what ever illness he's contracted has finally began to affect his brain.

On that note, welcome back, lad, I see the Orton and NIN Fetish hasn't grown out yet.

Reactions: Red Rain

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
spelling is friverlous lads. who gives a shit

at the end of the day reigns is all furcoat and no knickers. the marquee says wrestlin not vacous muscles and looks. vince ruined lives by pushin johnny c for years on end. he made lads jaded to his greats business.

and guess what. you lads and wenches do shit about it.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
whats the crack with roman. he cant wrestle for toffee. if i wanted to see a greased up lad with long hair id go to a gigalo. i want to c proper wrestlers like orton and owens. not a lad whos about as fun as a wenches wet fart.

at the end of the day its cena all ova again. its not fair 4 us propa fans. something needs to be done about it. u know this goin to last years and another generatoin of fans r going to be jaded bastards.

the suits upstairs need to go.

I can wrestle for toffee... Tastes quite good in coffee.

Also... Randy is always greased up and looks more like a monkey than Roman. :hmmm:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
You know you ran a schtick into the ground when I haven't seen it for years but the first time I do I'm just like oh this fucking played out shit still

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
since when was Orton a proper wrestler? He's just as basic as any other "Top WWE guy" creation.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Randy is a stupid name for a wrestler lad, I do not want to know about his sexual state. He is a little pansy running around in his little trunks. Also look at this my good lad
randy-orton-jumps-o.gif

Only girls and fags do this shit. Regins would never do this he is a proper gentleman not a fairy.

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
The more I think about the first name, randy, and read the comment saying he's greased up, I picture a trailer park boy (lol) with a fat greasy belly who wears no shirts and bangs the trailer park supervisor.

I like the guy as a wrestler though lol hope he comes back soon.