"red hot" Jeff Hardy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

razzle

Reaction score
Kepping Hardy strong in the rumble will really put him over and getting him thrown out by a credible threat like triple H or HBK will make him look good.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
It's obvious Jeff will keep momentum but not win the title. If they have it this year and he's in it, I wouldn't be surprised to see him win the Money in the Bank match and win the title then.

ice_edged

Reaction score
I doubt that Jeff will ever win the WWE Title. He can be a Main Eventer, I just don't see him in the mold of WWE Champion...

somehow when HHH jobbed for him I kinda realised him beeing good friends with trips might just give him that title... just look at orton

C4

If he loses the match, it's the end for him. He has worked so hard for the last 10 years and if he loses this single match then I don't think a re-push would be so good on him. He has the momentum coming in the match, just had a great match with TripleH and beat him, so what does he get?

I don't think the WWE will let anyone beat one of the top stars just for nothing, if Jeff Hardy beats HHH it means that they are going to give him a major push or atleast they are going to do something with him, something big. But let's just wait and watch what happens at the Royal Rumble.

I just hope they don't drop the guy after such a big Match, and if they do then they should be able to pick up the guy from the place they left him in, maybe have Jeff Hardy involved in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, and have him win that match!

zetec

Reaction score
Hardy deserves this top push, he is well over maybe even more over than Randy or HHH!! I always hear a bigger reaction to him than most others!!

As for him winning the title at RR not likely but maybe a short run after WM24 I`d like to see it!!

Airfixx

Way to botch 'the twist of fate' against Umaga, young Jeffery! 8oP

Reinvented

Reaction score
I hate Jeff Hardy!

I can see why the company would push him he is like Cena but way more over then him. Having Jeff chase the title and later on becoming champ after Mania would be good for the WWE moneywise and that's all that matters.

CenaMark54

I hate Jeff Hardy!

I can see why the company would push him he is like Cena but way more over then him. Having Jeff chase the title and later on becoming champ after Mania would be good for the WWE moneywise and that's all that matters.

Did you just say Hardy is more over than Dr. John Cena? You must turn down the volume when Cena comes out and turn it up when Hardy comes out.

Don't get me wrong, Hardy is surprisingly over. But nowhere near Cena over.

And please don't say half the crowd is booing Cena, because that true in only select cities. Plus, I am a strong beleiver that any reaction is better than no reaction. Cena gets the biggest reaction regardless of what kind.

The Ripper

Reaction score
As much as i want to see jeff win the wwe championship it wont happen for 1 reason, !!CENA!! They wont put it on him before Mania and for good reasons but after Mania Cena will return beat 1 guy and then win his title back, simply as.

ice_edged

Reaction score
If he loses the match, it's the end for him. He has worked so hard for the last 10 years and if he loses this single match then I don't think a re-push would be so good on him. He has the momentum coming in the match, just had a great match with TripleH and beat him, so what does he get?

I don't think the WWE will let anyone beat one of the top stars just for nothing, if Jeff Hardy beats HHH it means that they are going to give him a major push or atleast they are going to do something with him, something big. But let's just wait and watch what happens at the Royal Rumble.

I just hope they don't drop the guy after such a big Match, and if they do then they should be able to pick up the guy from the place they left him in, maybe have Jeff Hardy involved in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, and have him win that match!

arent you over extegirating just a bit..it wont be the .. if that was teh case jericho would be over right now but hes gonan have a good fued with jbl instead and that is way better than him having that title right now.. so no it snot over for hardy just the biggining in the main event secen and he will get that title..and one loss due orton cheating really wont hurt anybody:pimp: