• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I have to rebuy the game because it was on my Xbox one and I sold that lmao.

I tried copying over all my PS4 save data twice with it failing so tried just red dead and thank God that worked lol I was gonna start a new save if not but I put in so many hours to this compete 100% attempt it woulda been sad. I just gotta do a couple side missions and a lot of hunting

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Yeah I was nowhere close to done on Xbox and been forever since I played, so I planned on starting over. But now I gotta rebuy and start over. Tbh I might wait til I can get my PC and buy it on there lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Just loaded the game and John is halfway between Armadillo and his ranch lmao I have no idea what i was even doing, maybe collecting rest of the dinosaur bones? Either way I think I'm gonna do the hunting requests side mission, haven't started any of those cause I was saving them all for John

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Wow on that one ride back to camp, I got to kill some skinner brothers (fucked up and didn't save the civilian before they killed him tho RIP), saw a 3 star black bear chasing something, tracked and called out to it for the clean kill, then got back to the farm and got the trigger where you can hug Abigail and watch Jack play fetch with the dog. I love this game

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Wow on that one ride back to camp, I got to kill some skinner brothers (fucked up and didn't save the civilian before they killed him tho RIP), saw a 3 star black bear chasing something, tracked and called out to it for the clean kill, then got back to the farm and got the trigger where you can hug Abigail and watch Jack play fetch with the dog. I love this game
It truly is a amazing game. Shame the online never got the love it deserved.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
So I just rewatched Unforgiven for the first time in forever and it takes place in like 1880 so about 20 years before the events of the game but oh man there's so many similarities. Amazing movie in general but after playing Red Dead it's even better