• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Recommend a movie

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
For you horror buffs, I'd reccomend Blood Creek. It's not terrifying by any means, but it's Jeepers Creeper-ish, and I thought it was pretty awesome personally. Then again, I don't quite have the fine, high standard tastes of some when it comes to films.

The Viper

For you horror buffs, I'd reccomend Blood Creek. It's not terrifying by any means, but it's Jeepers Creeper-ish, and I thought it was pretty awesome personally. Then again, I don't quite have the fine, high standard tastes of some when it comes to films.

Was that the Nazi movie or something? I might check that out.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Dead Sno is a great movie about Nazi Zombies...kicks ass

and Tucker and Dale dissapointed the fuck outta me..
I was thinking zombies were gonna show up

The Viper

Dead Sno is a great movie about Nazi Zombies...kicks ass

and Tucker and Dale dissapointed the fuck outta me..
I was thinking zombies were gonna show up

Yeah, I was very disappointed. I couldn't even get through it all. I don't know why. It just annoyed me. I wanted more.

Swinny

I loved Tucker and Dale vs. Evil, one of the funnest movies I've seen in a long time.

Can't say I liked Blood Creek at all though and I was very disappointed in Dead Snow, so much more they could have done with that one.

Swinny

Varsity Blues

One of the best football movies ever made, behind Johnny Be Good.

I've been meaning to watch that for years (mostly because of the Ali Larter scene :tongue1:) But never got around to it. Really will have to sometime soon.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
I've had the DVD since it came out on DVD and went to the theater to see it when it came out. I just got the Blu Ray in the mail from Amazon yesterday, so I put it in.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
I have a pretty shitty copy on the desktop. Haven't watched it in awhile that is why I was checking the price of the DVDs. I was in shock seeing that price.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I have a pretty shitty copy on the desktop. Haven't watched it in awhile that is why I was checking the price of the DVDs. I was in shock seeing that price.
Yeah, that's outrageous. It is a great movie, but not great enough to drop that kind of money on it.