• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Recent Game Buys

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Picked up Watch Dogs Legion on the PS5 for $10 today at Walmart. I have it on Xbox Series X but for $10 I couldn't pass it up and decided to add it to the collection on PS5

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Just got Scarlett Nexus on PS5. Been wanting to play this for a bit. Attempted it on Xbox but kept putting it down for other games. I think I maybe got thru the tutorial then.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
dnVnBphsMeNGEkXcBSrx9HBBM9LR24jo.png

Time to get lost in the mega drive nostalgia, I just wanna play Sonic the Hedgehog and Streets of Rage :cozy

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Alan Wake Remastered PS4
Hogwarts Legacy PS5
Martha Is Dead PS5
WWE 2K23 Deluxe Edition pre-ordered

Went on a little bit of a buying spree, but to be fair, with the exception of Hogwarts, they were fairly cheap.

Marty McFourth

870dbba7-a3fc-452b-8373-1e1f730ec145.jpg

:proud

Expecting to fall in love with this, it's like my dream come true when it comes to Lego games with all the playable characters & eras included from the Star Wars universe. :mark:

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Prey: PS4 - Gotta send it back. They sent me the PAL version and I don't want that as it will look weird with the rest of my PS4 games.
Shadow Of The Tomb Raider: Xbox 1. It was the steelbook for $20 so I figured I may as well.

Marty McFourth

51kGVPeZ6KL._AC_.jpg

Because you can never have enough Borderlands to play. Also I never played the DLC packs, and it includes all 4. Time to lose my life again to this game.

It's basically like :coketony

Marty McFourth

Picked up a few games with the Spring Steam Sale

Shadow of Chernobyl has been on my list for a while. So it's about time I picked that up. I remember it being super immersive.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Speaking of the Steam Spring Sale... I just "bought" Half Life 2, which I have not played yet, for 97 cents. Technically it was free, since I had enough moneys in my Steam wallet from selling game items, so not bad of a deal I'd say.

Marty McFourth

Speaking of the Steam Spring Sale... I just "bought" Half Life 2, which I have not played yet, for 97 cents. Technically it was free, since I had enough moneys in my Steam wallet from selling game items, so not bad of a deal I'd say.
That's a steal. Half Life 2 has aged so gracefully, you wouldn't think it'd come out in 2004 with how good the visuals still look even today.

It was one of the games that I picked up during the last sale and I was really impressed with how well it holds up to modern standards in pretty much every department. Very influential game.