• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Recent Game Buys

Champagne Charlie

Emotionless
Jul 28, 2011
United Kingdom
Decided to buy Black Ops 1 once again with it coming to backwards compatibility, the servers are terrible as expected but it's still kinda fun. I do wish they brought Black Ops 2 to backwards compatibility rather than BO1 though.

Reactions: Deadpool
Jun 25, 2011
The Fringe Class
I got a box of about 8 SNES games for 2 dollars yesterday at a garage sale. It included Donkey Country 2 and Mario Paint with the mouse. Was totally worth the pick up.

Reactions: Deadpool
Jun 25, 2011
The Fringe Class
Let's see...

I got a couple Putt-Putt games, Pajama Sam, Police Quest: SWAT(Sierra) and bunch of other computer games that are gettin' hard to find for like 5 dollars. I'm really gettin' into game collectin' and up here in Grand Forks, North Dakota folks really don't seem to know what they have.

Doc

Cool Guy
Jul 27, 2018
ATLANTA
My most recent purchase that wasn't a download, was an SNES mini. Its not bad, but not a fan of some of the games.

Doc

Cool Guy
Jul 27, 2018
ATLANTA
Finally I remember you asking about it quite a while ago
Final Fantasy VI, Super Metroid, Zelda: ALTTP, and Earthbound were worth the purchase alone. Has 9 less games than the NES version, but the quality of games are the same. The NES version has a lot of fluff games, in my opinion.

Reactions: Grim

Wang Chung

Everybody Wang Chung tonight.
Jan 5, 2012
Dancing
Both if those can be hooked up to a computer and you can add a bunch of other games to them.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk