Recent Game Buys

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I'm about to pick up Table Top Racing: World Tour, GRIP & We Happy Few on the PlayStation store since they're on sale right now.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
71oHCrioIvL._AC_SX385_.jpg
81igoDrGTML._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Decided to snap these up before they go off sale on the 20th, I'm pretty hyped to play Devil May Cry​

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
capsule_616x353.jpg

Finally decided to buy this game seeing as it's on sale right now on PSN. Got some money left in my account and I've been wanting to play it for a while.

Meant to be a mixture of Silent Hill & Resident Evil classic style of survival horror gameplay. Bit worried about the puzzles, but we'll see how I do. :lol I can always peep a guide if it gets too hard but I usually at least try give them a good shot first on my own. I remember @Deth saying she enjoyed it too.​

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Currently playing Spider-Man for PS4. I know it's been out for a few years, but it's new to me and as a strict sports person for a long time, I'm trying to expand my horizons.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Crash

Reaction score
capsule_616x353.jpg

Finally decided to buy this game seeing as it's on sale right now on PSN. Got some money left in my account and I've been wanting to play it for a while.

Meant to be a mixture of Silent Hill & Resident Evil classic style of survival horror gameplay. Bit worried about the puzzles, but we'll see how I do. :lol I can always peep a guide if it gets too hard but I usually at least try give them a good shot first on my own. I remember @Deth saying she enjoyed it too.​
I loved it.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
capsule_616x353.jpg

I enjoyed it a lot.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
XbnMLfJGPSiHmBjGaRV7L7WBsbGMOLl5.png

Lowest price It's ever been on PSN I believe so now was the perfect time to get it before it never goes on sale again. :lol I've been waiting for ages for a good price as the base price for two old games is way too steep in my opinion, even though I do love Blood Money a lot. I got it for £7.49 which I feel is a pretty fair deal. I mostly am buying it to play through my favourite Hitman game, but I will say that Absolution has grown on me a lot too. Mostly the dark, gritty atmosphere I enjoy about it.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Steam got a huge sale going on at the moment, and I got a lovely email informing me that pretty much my whole wishlist was on sale. :lol

I got a few classics I've been eyeing up for a while. Finally got Half-Life in my library, I was committing a sin by not having that game in there.

Looking forward to playing through 2 especially, and Sanitarium is one of the best point and click games.

capsule_616x353.jpg

header.jpg

header.jpg

Reactions: Alexa and Crash

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Red Dead Redemption 2 on Steam.

Praying to god it doesn't kill my PC once it's finally downloaded, been wanting the game for the years.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Red Dead Redemption 2 on Steam.

Praying to god it doesn't kill my PC once it's finally downloaded, been wanting the game for the years.

Enjoy, legit one of my favorites. Def try and do side stuff instead of rushing the story IMO

Reactions: Alexa

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I've only seem little bits of it being streamed when it first came out on PC, then again when the RP servers launched for it so outside of just seeing how visibly beautiful it looks, i'm pretty much going in blind luckily.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I've only seem little bits of it being streamed when it first came out on PC, then again when the RP servers launched for it so outside of just seeing how visibly beautiful it looks, i'm pretty much going in blind luckily.

First chapter that's basically the tutorial is a little rough to get through but once you get to the first real camp and have the open world it's fucking great

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I haven't bought many games recently. The last few I've gotten though are Gotham Knights and GTA V on PS5 and Gran Turismo 5 on PS3 and ShadowRun on Xbox 360.