• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Recent Game Buys

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Bought Far Cry 6, should have it tomorrow.
Lollipop Chainsaw for the PS3 came in today. Got it before the price when up too much more. Fun game though.
Bought PJ Masks for the girls.

I have been buying more games than I am going to be able to ever play.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
It was on sale for around £5, so why not. I should get some fun out of it. Celebration Edition so it comes with a bunch of cosmetics too.

swbf2-blog-image-ce-rise-of-skywalker-keyart.jpg.adapt.crop191x100.628p.jpg

Not booted it up yet, but looking forward to playing online.

Moon Bird

Fallout 3 GOTY on Xbox 360. Would have got New Vegas too but the discs were both dirty as f**k. :(

Got my BF Pokemon Diamond on Switch for Christmas. I got Outer Worlds on Switch for Christmas.

I haven't played it yet though since I'm still working on my island on Animal Crossing...

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
It was on sale for around £5, so why not. I should get some fun out of it. Celebration Edition so it comes with a bunch of cosmetics too.

swbf2-blog-image-ce-rise-of-skywalker-keyart.jpg.adapt.crop191x100.628p.jpg

Not booted it up yet, but looking forward to playing online.

Are you even able to play online? After the disaster of a release I didn't think anyone played it still.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
You will have to let me know how it is. I've not heard much about it.
I finished Tormented Souls and if you a big fan of the classic RE games and even Silent Hill, then it is worth the buy. There are a few minor things that is a bit meh like the voices for the characters, and the "thing" that follows can easily be cheated, but other than that I would give it 8/10

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
I finished Tormented Souls and if you a big fan of the classic RE games and even Silent Hill, then it is worth the buy. There are a few minor things that is a bit meh like the voices for the characters, and the "thing" that follows can easily be cheated, but other than that I would give it 8/10

I'll have to see if I can download it or get it on Amazon. Thanks. If it is like Silent Hill even slightly I will love it.