Recent Game Buys

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
It's time :garrett

8148UPOcnLL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
Get ready for a emotional roller coaster

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Get ready for a emotional roller coaster
Yup, it's been like a decade since I played it now probably. I definitely have forgot a good chunk of the game by now. I had it a long, long time ago on PS3.

Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Yup, it's been like a decade since I played it now probably. I definitely have forgot a good chunk of the game by now. I had it a long, long time ago on PS3.
If you have played the second one, then a decent amount of the dialogue in that game makes more sense

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Hell even when I was playing some of the opening sections earlier I was surprised at how much I'd forgot about it.

• Haha

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
If you have played the second one, then a decent amount of the dialogue in that game makes more sense
I have but I'll most likely get the urge to go through Red Dead 2 again I think after completing this and I could see myself enjoying it even more because the first game will be so fresh in my memory this time around.

• Love

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I have but I'll most likely get the urge to go through Red Dead 2 again I think after completing this and I could see myself enjoying it even more because the first game will be so fresh in my memory this time around.
Hell yeah. Honestly, my two favorite games of all time, but man both endings just hit you in the feels

• Love

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I just finished Life is Strange: True Colors too, I'm going to be an emotional wreck after these three games :beckylol

• Haha

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing on the 360.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD: Remake
s8n6e7goz9w81.png

Really fun time once you get used to the controls, which can take some getting adjusted to. I went in expecting them to be dodgy though because of the nature of the games. I've always been a fan of House of the Dead so there's a lot of nostalgia attached there. It is enjoyable and I got it for a pretty fair price on the PSN Sale, and I for sure already feel like I got my money's worth out of it. It's a very entertaining game to play through.

Two Point Campus
H2x1_NSwitch_TwoPointCampus_image1600w.jpg

Something for me to play when I fancy a change up from Two Point Hospital. A game which I'm really enjoying at the moment. It's got an addictive gameplay loop. I'm looking forward to trying this out, the Campus setting seems interesting and a nice switch up of scenary.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think I'd like the campus one more but the hospital one was free for me so that's the one I played lmao

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I think I'd like the campus one more but the hospital one was free for me so that's the one I played lmao
I'll let you know how it is when I get deep in to it, haven't started it up yet. I have a feeling I will as well though as much as I like the Hospital setting

Reactions: Chris

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
header.jpg

Bought Quake on sale. This game has aged so beautifully. It is so easy to see right off the bat how ahead of its time it was in so many areas. The gunplay and fluidity of the combat feels amazing, it's just impressive how good it *still* feels. The variety of the weapons as well is really awesome, I especially enjoy using the nail gun and find it to be extremely satisfying. All very fun to use. The level design and atmosphere of them is really top notch, plus the background music is on point. I highly recommend picking this up if you haven't already, it is still a total blast to play. Makes you appreciate the FPS genre.