• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RAW's 20th Anniversary Live Discussion Thread - January 14, 2013

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Gentleman Deathbane said:
I wasn't excited for this weeks Raw until today. The closer I get to it and realize that Rock/Punk will be awesome the 2nd time around and that tonight is the 20th anniversary it gets me excited. I'm hoping to see Stone Cold show up tonight & they showed a clip of Scott Hall in the preview, so that's just enough for me to hope that he'll also be there tonight, hopefully in better shape. I mean, they let x-pac back and he made a sex tape, so...just sayin'

I mark out just as hard as you, but I don't think he's in good enough shape to show up. If so, he probably would've been at that DX/Kliq reunion on NXT.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I wanted to watch evolution back again ... I also wanted Edge back...not gonna happen ..and EVE is gonna leave...:upset: Screw you WWE!

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Senhor Perfect said:
I mark out just as hard as you, but I don't think he's in good enough shape to show up. If so, he probably would've been at that DX/Kliq reunion on NXT.

That's true, but some of the guys work for WWE, so it really wasn't a big thing for all of them to show up at the same place. Maybe with the exceptions of X-Pac and Nash, but I think X-Pac works for the company now if I remember correctly

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Actually going to watch and participate (during commercials) this time, unlike the last time when I said I would and then backed out of it due to being really tired and not having any enthusiasm for the show. The only difference this time is I'm not tired. Can't honestly say anything they got booked for this show going in has me interested or makes it "must-watch TV". Just I feel obligated to give WWE a chance around this time of year and this Raw will be that chance.