RAW's 20th Anniversary Live Discussion Thread - January 14, 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
My prediction: Shelby says they haven't changed, he gets a choke slam, followed by a diving headbutt, then Hell No hugs it out in the ring.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Alright:

Rate your order with these 5.

AJ Lee
Layla
Kaitlyn
Eve
Paige

It does all depend on wt u mean why hot . The body or body+ face ...?
Anyway ..
Body=
Eve
Layla
Kaitlyn
Aj
Paige
"Cuteness ":
Aj:fap::fap:
Layla
Eve
Paige
Kaitlyn

Senhor Perfect said:
My prediction: Shelby says they haven't changed, he gets a choke slam, followed by a diving headbutt, then Hell No hugs it out in the ring.

Or....
Shelby says that they haven't change , he gets chocke slam , dbry starts arguing with Kane cuz he wanted to be the one who hit Shelby , they start arguing ... They argue every show till they lose the title because d arguing and dbry injury (kayfabe wise) , Kane says that dbry has been the weak part of the team , Kane eliminates Daniel in the RR , Daniel eliminates Kane at EC , this lead to a feud for wm ... Daniel wins

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
HHHBestHeelEver said:
1. aj
2. kaytlin
3. layla
4. paige
5. eve

nuff said

Aj is not that hot however :datass: but she's just 1.6meters tall like messi :pP