Rawkus: IWF's very own fuck up!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

imo. Thanks Mike. That's real nice of you. Well, i think, Me>Rawkus.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Rawkus left to get punished by his dads some more.

Moonlight Drive

LMAO, he doesn't understand what I said when keep 'Posing like your Famous' :smh

Put a cock in it :yes:

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
I would go blind & deaf for the rest of my life if I could enjoy the sight & sound of Brian Kendrick's balls suffering a horrible death.

My final word.

Beer

Beer is good, Beer is good, Beer is good and stuff! (dw J-Dawg i know the song.)

But yeahh. Beer is rather good. :detective: I spy with my little eye.

I would go blind & deaf for the rest of my life if I could enjoy the sight & sound of Brian Kendrick's balls suffering a horrible death.

My final word.

Aww, you're so sweet.

Too bad daddy doesn't let you out of his chamber. You're lucky he brings you a computer down to play on for half an hour a day.

Woah, I think I hear him coming for you. Spanking time Rawkus!

On a sidenote, we all do wish you were blind and deaf so that you couldn't lower our IQ by posting on this forum.

Evil Austin

Whatever did happen to him? he was complaining so much about his life and how shit it was, did he commit suicide?