Rawkus: IWF's very own fuck up!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

He also forgot the 'ATTENTION PLEASE' and 'I'm inbred, my mother is my cousin'

Where's KenFan when you need him, he'd remember what else he forgot

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Perhaps. I would enjoy continuing to call you guys dumb in really inventive ways but unlike you guys, I actually have a life like Kenfan, Y2Jasmine, Blaze & LHR. Having a life doesn't allow me to sit infront of the computer like a drop out. I'm sure this page will be well over page 6, which will just prove my point.

Later you tactless fuck rags.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

AWWW YOU'RE GOING OFF TO CRY! I love it when people say that, just because no one likes them. Will you ever be back?

Moonlight Drive

You really have called as dumb in inventive ways. But then I remembered..I'm being called dumb by a bi-sexual attention whore. And everything is okay, I get that warm feeling inside and go back to being normal.

Fuck rags? Isn't that what you and your daddy use to wipe your arseholes with after a wild night? I don't know what kinky fantasies you want us involved in but NO THANKS. Anal Invaders must keep 100 metres away from me at all times

And actually we have solid proof you are an attention whore, while all you have is comebacks saying we're dropouts.

But how would you know that? We didn't go seeking attention saying "-HBK-: IWF's Very Own Dropout ". I don't need that, I just remember there's people like you in the world and it makes me feel like I should be helping people like you get a fucking brain.

Good Night. Queerly you are an attention whote, just admit it

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
You do realize you just violated the rules around....50 billion times right?

Travis40

Without knowing information about your father, it sounds like he needs to shove his foot so far up your ass the water from his knee will quench your thirst.

But yeah, I can't blame you. The gay fairy with barbed tail and horns on your shoulder that turned you Bi is at fault. It's time to listen to the white robed hot catholic Anne Coulter fairy on your other shoulder.

Major Payne was an awesome movie :)

Moonlight Drive

Is there a rule against gay jokes?

Oh wait, there are no rules here.

Just keep 'Posing like you're Famous' Rawkus, it'll hide the fact you want our attention so bad :yes: