• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Raw WWE RAW 24th February 2013 - LIVE Discussion: He's Back, BROTHER.

Andrew

I'll legit mark the fuck out if Lesnar ends the streak.

It never ends, it needs to...

I want to see the reaction, either way it'll be a hard hitting brawl!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Gotta' be top 5 dumbest things Andrew's ever said :lmao

"It never ends." That's why it's called a streak. "It needs to." Lol just leave now

Deezy

DZ PZ
This show was a prime example of why I hate smarky crowds, or those five fucks trying to act cool and start stupid chants. Reigns/Bray ruined. Sheamus/Christian ruined,Brock/Heyman promo ruined. Seriously becoming a fucking nuisance and these assholes are just fucking shit up for everyone. Th4ey are not expressing their dismay at the product, they are just trying to get themselves over.
WWE needs to start throwing those dickheads out when they start a JBL chant, a Randy Savage chant or even CM Punk chant. Gotta nip that shit in the butt because you don't deal with it now, it's never going to get better.

Andrew

Gotta' be top 5 dumbest things Andrew's ever said :lmao

"It never ends." That's why it's called a streak. "It needs to." Lol just leave now

Thing is, imagine the reaction if Taker did lose the streak. That's why I want it to end. My opinion.

Fauche

It's only fair that they ask Ariel Helwani be the guest ref for this match, given he's responsible for all the heat it will get.

Probably the only match of the planned 'big four' that wouldn't get booed out of town by those smarky Cajuns.

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Can't throw your crowd out cause they do chants that don't fit lol. Trying to Censor the crowd would be one of the worst things they could do.