• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Supershow becoming 3 hours permanently

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Um, the undercard already has tv time, its called NXT. Now that its merged with FCW they'll get even more chance to be exposed. They also have more than enough for the new guys on Raw and SD to do and they certainly don't need another title. It doesn't always have to be about title and to be honest, WWE doesn't really give a crap about them anyhow. They aren't even referred to as "belts" anymore (by way of an edict from Vince).

I don't hate on the title, I just know full well what will happen if it comes back. It will be all "ooh and ahh" for two month's before it ends up on Hornswoggle.
Then the problem is with booking. If they didn't have their heads up their asses, it's a great thing to have.

TNA wouldn't be the same without their X Division.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Then the problem is with booking. If they didn't have their heads up their asses, it's a great thing to have.

TNA wouldn't be the same without their X Division.

You and I both know exactly what kind of booking would result out of the CW Title coming back and all roads point to Hornswoggle winning the thing.

Again, I'd rather see them commit to things like the tag titles before adding other belts that they aren't going to commit to.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You and I both know exactly what kind of booking would result out of the CW Title coming back and all roads point to Hornswoggle winning the thing.

Again, I'd rather see them commit to things like the tag titles before adding other belts that they aren't going to commit to.
It isn't about a title, it's about having a division. Most lightweights will never be main event players so they just jerk the curtain until Vince is bored with 'em and it's sad. But these lightweight divisions give them a place on the card to shine. That's just my stance on this. But I wasn't saying they needed to do this, I was just playing devil's advocate because so many are against it.

P.s. I'd love a tag team renaissance. I miss good tag team wrestling. In the 'E anyway.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It isn't about a title, it's about having a division. Most lightweights will never be main event players so they just jerk the curtain until Vince is bored with 'em and it's sad. But these lightweight divisions give them a place on the card to shine. That's just my stance on this. But I wasn't saying they needed to do this, I was just playing devil's advocate because so many are against it.

P.s. I'd love a tag team renaissance. I miss good tag team wrestling. In the 'E anyway.

Aren't the CW's getting their own show on WWE Network whenever it launches? I seem to recall hearing that somewhere.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Aren't the CW's getting their own show on WWE Network whenever it launches? I seem to recall hearing that somewhere.

They could be. And I'd love it.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

NovaRoad

Reaction score
Website
stillskystudio.com
Isn't a major complaint of the WWE that they misuse or underuse their undercard and the belts that go along with it? Do you honestly think the WWE will give more TV time to those guys? Hell no! We're getting an extra hour of stupid Santino-type shit.

Before the WWE adds titles, they need to make the Tag belts important again, at the very least.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
It gives the CW's something to fight for. Do you think tyson Kidd will ever be world champion. Of course not. It gives him a belt that means a lot to him. He represents the lower card and shows they're important

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It gives the CW's something to fight for. Do you think tyson Kidd will ever be world champion. Of course not. It gives him a belt that means a lot to him. He represents the lower card and shows they're important

What part of "the WWE doesn't give a shit about the titles they have right now" aren't you understanding here?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
So fuck the US Title

The US, IC and Tag Titles are all pretty meaningless right now, so again, why would you add another one to that mix? Fuck, they don't even really care that much about the two big titles. The WHC hasn't main evented a show in a long time and the WWE Title was an afterthought in the Punk/Jericho feud. In fact, Cena has main evented every PPV since the Royal Rumble and none of his matches were for the title.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Cody Rhodes has brought legitimatecy back to the IC Title. The tag titles are starting to come back. Forget the US title and bring back the CW title

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Cody Rhodes has brought legitimatecy back to the IC Title. The tag titles are starting to come back. Forget the US title and bring back the CW title

No he hasn't. Big Show, a former multi-time World Champ, crying after winning it at Mania put the belt over more in that moment than Cody ever did in like 7 months.