• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RAW September 8th, 2014 live discussion

Roadster

Calling the outcome of this right now. Either:

Reigns beaten up for 19 minutes, uses a samoan drop, a superman punch and a spear and wins.

Or wins by DQ and spears Orton & whoever else comes to interfere after. Probably Kane.

Zzzz

Fuck Reigns. One-dimensional, boring, predictable prick. The sooner people realise he's crap and just another Cena with no-more than 4 moves the better.
I'm guessing you haven't seen him in FCW.

He's extremely agile for his size and very talnted, I say blame WWE for John Cena, Roman Reigns and every other 5-Move guy. I just hope he doesn't drop his gimmick in favor of a super hero gimmick.

Heyman guy

The Artiste
I'm guessing you haven't seen him in FCW.

He's extremely agile for his size and very talnted, I say blame WWE for John Cena, Roman Reigns and every other 5-Move guy. I just hope he doesn't drop his gimmick in favor of a super hero gimmick.
No I haven't seen him in FCW.

LOL you hope he doesn't drop this gimmick for a super hero one? Already has.

Roadster

That's it.

I'm making a "Not Watching RAW" LD next week for everyone who also cries of how bad this show is.