RAW September 8th, 2014 live discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
wara.png

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, September 8th, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, September 9th, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where:
Baltimore Arena
Baltimore, MD

RAW Five-Point Review:
4651458c313ebd5936c51e73328c3f32.jpg

Now this is a season premiere! Not only will the WWE Universe see a huge SummerSlam rematch between Roman Reigns and Randy Orton this Monday night, but we’ll also bear witness as Chris Jericho rekindles his rivalry with Bray Wyatt inside a steel cage. Oh, and to somehow resolve the ongoing issues between The Bella Twins, WWE has called in the heavy artillery: Jerry Springer!

As Raw’s epic season premiere approaches, WWE.com examines five reasons why you won’t want to miss a minute of the action.

1.Vengeance for the Viper:
f0a1cb84eb2709f3b31fa670885ab705.jpg

Roman Reigns scored the biggest win of his career when he defeated Randy Orton at SummerSlam, and that’s clearly weighed heavy on the mind of WWE’s Apex Predator ever since. With The Viper set on halting Reigns’ rapid ascent as a solo competitor, will Orton’s aggression lead to an Authority victory over the powerhouse?

2.The riddle of steel:
b74d678fae2f0a459091cde2afe6f2b3.jpg

Bray Wyatt won’t need labyrinthine proclamations to create an aura of unease when he clashes with Chris Jericho in a steel cage on Raw — the unforgiving structure itself is enough to make any Superstar break into a cold sweat. Yet, few Superstars are like Y2J, who’s competed in his fair share of Steel Cage Matches during his WWE Hall of Fame–worthy career.

Relive Y2J’s SummerSlam battle with Wyatt on WWE Network

Although Y2J and Jericho have had hellacious bouts this summer, these charismatic competitors now enter a match unlike any of their previous confrontations. Will Y2J make The Eater of Worlds lose his appetite, or will the buzzards be circling the steel cage on Monday night?

3.Does Rusev fear Henry:
d8b07a63a03e0e0349caf523e11b7b8b.jpg

Rusev just might be the first inductee in the international wing of Mark Henry’s “Hall of Pain.” The World’s Strongest Man has made clear his intentions to deal with “The Hero of the Russian Federation,” and will face “The Super Athlete” one-on-one at Night of Champions.

By evading Henry last week on Raw, Lana and Rusev seemed to unwittingly acknowledge that the former U.S. Olympian is a formidable threat to Rusev, who has yet to be defeated by pinfall or submission in WWE. Is Henry poised to deliver the first true loss to the Russian behemoth?

4.Jerry Springer’s “Final Thoughts” on The Bella Twins:
25ac61907e97075985baff0e74f5677e.jpg

Jerry Lawler couldn’t fix The Bella Twins’ strained relationship two weeks ago on Raw, but maybe Jerry Springer will have better luck. After serving as Raw guest star way back in 2010, the talk show titan returns to the WWE Universe to moderate an intervention between Nikki & Brie. Will TV’s master of family dysfunction have his hands full with this twin turmoil? Plus, how will this intervention change the complexion of the Divas Championship Triple Threat Match at Night of Champions?

Look out for airborne chairs, high heels and whatever else The Bella Twins get their hands on as Springer tries to keep the peace on Monday night.

5.Hustle, Loyalty, Redemption:
27a0a983f87d066ea83f73130d49d84a.jpg

Exclusively on WWE.com, WWE COO Triple H revealed that following John Cena’s impressive show of force during last week’s main event — and the threat of a lawsuit if his rematch clause wasn’t honored — the Cenation leader will indeed face Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at Night of Champions.

Yet, even though The Game is begrudgingly allowing Cena to have his rematch against The Beast Incarnate, is the battle-hardened challenger truly prepared for what lies ahead after his utter mauling at SummerSlam? How will Cena ensure that history doesn’t repeat itself in two weeks?

Don’t miss Raw this Monday at 8/7 CT on USA Network, and be sure to tune in to WWE Network forRaw Pre-Show at 7:30 ET!​

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This episode better be good than the shit they've been putting out for the last couple of weeks...

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'll probably be here for this and then just switch over to the football games come commercial time just to check out the score and check on my fantasy players.. also I'm broke so I don't really feel like going to the bar to watch the games; especially with no money haha.. so yeah I have to say I'm like 95% sure I'll be here, however if it's just complete garbage to start off I'll probably tune out and then tune back in around Orton/Reigns & Wyatt/Jericho's matches tonight.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Will definitely be here, mostly for the cage match which i pray to god doesn't get 'interfered' with.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Can Springer put an end to this garbage feud between the Bellas now, please?
Won't be watching live, may or may not watch tomorrow, but this isn't getting me interested at all.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Here's hoping this match isn't going to end with some stupid interference or something like that