RAW January 5th, 2015 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Punishments, I am guessing... this could be fun.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yeah, Through i'm not going to blame the quality of his commentary declining entirely on him seeing how Vince scripts all three of them to death and shout things in their ear to say so much that they probably all give little care about their job anymore except in terms of merely keeping it, but Lawler's just seems to have been phoning it in to me since he got paired up with Cole in 2008; time to hang up the headset and enjoy the rest of his live. And allow us to remember the good memories.

Same, through part of me thinks they felt like they had too put on such a good show due to half the roster not being there and needing to fill up time with actual wrestling shit, but it was a good show nonetheless and I absolutely loved how Rollins played Cena like such a fool; it was a glorious sight to watch and I really think Seth's coming into his own as a heel. Sadistic and cunning, I absolutely love that sort of heel.

I hope it is a good episode too, but I am a pessimistic person by nature so I can't help but feel a little weary; but hopefully it is a good show nonetheless.

And agreed about Sting, no offense to Taker or anything but I have no attachment to the idea of the match and Sting/HHH already has the build; and I just think it would be a better match overall so I would prefer and love to see it on the grandest stage of them all.

I agree with everything here.

The only thing I gotta add is (although I've said it before)... I loved that entire final segment of RAW last week. Seth fucking killed it.
It was just... Damn you gotta know me better than that. I'm just gonna kill him anyway/10

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Okay, I like the Authority and all... but I'm so sick of "best for business" Find a new catchphrase, please.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Okay, I like the Authority and all... but I'm so sick of "best for business" Find a new catchphrase, please.

How about 'We hate CM Punk' or 'Vince is not best for business'? Seems legit.

Heyman guy

The Artiste
Reaction score
BNB v Ziggler, Ambulance match, Ryback v Rollins. 1st RAW of 2015 looking to be a good one

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Ah. So they are redoing the Sting/NWO angle? The Authority is back and crow Sting will probably help people while remaining silent before having a match with the top guy....well, I guess that's oky as long as they don't rely on Bret Hart to come in and correct a three count.