RAW January 5th, 2015 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Yep, it's definitely a dynamic we have never seen with the MITB briefcase or in general really, and it could be made even more more interesting by the fact that Rollins would and could presumably be nearly as banged up as Lesnar/Cena (depending on who wins of course) when he would theoretically cash in, which would mean the match might not be the normal insta-route curbstomp (no pun intended) matches we are accustomed to seeing with the MTIB; through another interesting scenario would also be Rollins just outright winning the Triple Threat. Would he lose the MITB briefcase automatically then or keep it in that case?

Of course, the odds being so stacked in Rollins favor could all just be a swerve and Lesnar or Cena could still walk out with the belt and Seth could still lose the briefcase in either case; through at this point I am still leaning towards and predicting that Seth will be walking out of Philly with the belt when it's all said and done.

Rollins is a smart guy though. He could not get involved much in the match. Feign a knockout and let Cena and Lesnar go at it. I'm sure neither guy will have their minds on Rollins cashing in. I mean why would he? He could let those two beat the hell out of each other while he remains "knocked out" , not factor in the finish and then cash in.

HBK 3:16

Jobber
Reaction score
Rollins is a smart guy though. He could not get involved much in the match. Feign a knockout and let Cena and Lesnar go at it. I'm sure neither guy will have their minds on Rollins cashing in. I mean why would he? He could let those two beat the hell out of each other while he remains "knocked out" , not factor in the finish and then cash in.

That is true also, Rollins is not dumb, if he wants to cash in he'll figure out a way to do it, and at this point I think Lesnar and Cena want to beat the crap out of each other too much to properly give Rollins the due that they really honestly do need to give him here; but I guess we'll see come Rumble time.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I Knew something was up when Triple h and Steph told Cen'a team they are fired but not cena did u all see the look on his face? Stupid

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I Knew something was up when Triple h and Steph told Cen'a team they are fired but not cena did u all see the look on his face? Stupid

I'll have to say, I might not like Cena, but no one does a sad or disappointed face better than him. He looked like the little boy who lost his puppy and ice cream on the same day.

• Haha
Reactions: HBK 3:16