RAW January 4th, 2016 [Live Discussion]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Damn you! I was waiting to be surprised!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
You're not better than Bischoff! No better than Bischoff!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Oh I wonder... what if HHH doesn't win the title, but he appears in the Rumble to cause Lesnar to win... that would be good

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Wait, Reigns is gonna defend inside the Rumble? Called it. :smirk2:

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
Why? Not like they're relevant. Hell, they're not even #2 as they claim to be.

They've had three months to put together their best ideas. They're on a new network, they have new talent coming in and they have a chance to put forth their new, undisputed champion. They also have a chance to rebrand themselves as a legitimate wrestling company. ROH, NXT, and even WWE's main roster are bringing in some stiff competition and if TNA wants to survive, then they're gonna need to do the same thing. If they screw this up, they deserve to lose any faith people have put in them. I'm also really hoping for a couple nice surprises and a solid starting point on the championship. Not just in who wins, but in how, why, and what happens as a result of it.

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
What if TNA does the unthinkable??? Reports are saying the WWE rumors are just rumors. What if TNA swooped in at the last minute and convinced AJ Styles to come home... How awesome would it be if the phenomenal one shows up live one POP tonight? I for one would love that to happen. I would mark the fuck out!!! AJ has only increased his following since going to New Japan and could bring back a hell of a lot of people who used to watch TNA. Don't think it happens, but if I'm Dixie Carter I've been calling his ass all day and paying him whatever it takes. He could be the guy who turned down WWE and makes an IMPACT!!!