RAW January 25th, 2016 [Live Discussion]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EvilBlackCat

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm teasing him now, forgive him if he sounds silly. I'm annoying him.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
honesty the main event at Fastlane sounds way better then Reigns vs HHH

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Cody vs Stardust? :Rollins:
:kiss:Uhhh... uhhh... I mean, Stardust DID kill Cody, right?

I probably meant Cody vs Goldust. Heck, I'd also like to see Cosmic Wasteland vs Goldust, Amell and Neville (possibly throw in Cesaro and Miz into the two teams) at WM32 where Stardust reverts back to Cody the day after and we build to Cody vs Goldust at Summerslam, possibly give Cody the MITB briefcase and go full MITB vs Career.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
:kiss:Uhhh... uhhh... I mean, Stardust DID kill Cody, right?

I probably meant Cody vs Goldust. Heck, I'd also like to see Cosmic Wasteland vs Goldust, Amell and Neville (possibly throw in Cesaro and Miz into the two teams) at WM32 where Stardust reverts back to Cody the day after and we build to Cody vs Goldust at Summerslam, possibly give Cody the MITB briefcase and go full MITB vs Career.

Cody vs Goldust is probably 2 years too late

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Cody vs Goldust is probably 2 years too late

A man can always dream.

I mean, uhh, I can always... Bo-lieve!

I think a WM31 match would've been the greatest opportunity, but hey, I'll stick take it if it means Goldust puts Cody over and it leads to a big Cody singles push.