RAW is XBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

kinda, but after Raw officially ended, after the JBL/CM Punk match, everyone left... we stayed back till it was almost empty in the place, walked around the arena lol.. then made our way to the secret back exit by the superstar parking lot. My Uncle Don's bos's son works at Allstate Arena as security, so he let me through to see the wrestlers cars and shit... I saw Kofi Kingston and Mickie James leave together, and I caught a quick glimpse of Adamle and Kane getting into their bus... but then Cena came out, and we ran up to him like NO tomorrow, good thing I didnt lose that magazine before I left... now I have 2 signatures on magazines... Orton from WM22 on my WM22 Retrospective magazine, and Cena on that one!!! It was awesome... and there werent many people so we got to talk for a little while....OOOOOOOOOH and I met Ryan Dempster too. The only way for him to go to the bathroom or get food was up my way, so he went buy and I was the ONLY one who noticed him, and I stopped him and talked for like 30 secs and shook his hand and shit :)

PeepShow

I met Ryan Dempster too. The only way for him to go to the bathroom or get food was up my way, so he went buy and I was the ONLY one who noticed him, and I stopped him and talked for like 30 secs and shook his hand and shit :)

Pretty awesome. Did you see Fontenot there too? They were both shown on TV. I think Darryl Ward was also.

Wordlife

yeah it was Dempster, Fontenot, Ward and Howry... Howry and Dempster were super freakin nice... very unusal, Ward and Fontenot never came by us so yeah

J

this was a great raw live man... i have a ton of pics too. I was sitting pretty close man, like 4 rows up from the ring. It was a shitload of fun... and I coulda sworn I seen you in line waiting to get in lol. I woulda came to talk to ya but then I wouldda lost my place. I got to meet Cryme Tyme on Monday, they were walking around Chili's at like 4:30pm. My Dad dropped us off there to eat, and they were leaving the Chilis.... they stopped and took a picture with us. He even signed my shirt too, which was sweet... and I waited after the night was over, I left Allstate at like 12:00....and lucky for me, Cena went to his mercedes and I caught him, and he signed my magazine...!!!

jhncenasig.jpg

I still have the poster from that Magazine. Lol.

Wordlife

lol yeah mine is still in that magazine lol, I shudda had him sign that but I had no time

Wrestling Station

I got a question. I noticed that you took pictures of superstars driving cars. Now, Im kinda confused. WWE superstars travel away to other states which are not their hometown but still they got to drive cars outside? I mean wont they use the WWE special transportation instead as they are not in their hometown? Do they ship their cars with them? lol.

xtremebadass

They might be rental cars or they might drive their cars from city to city, just as long as the distance is reasonable. Batista was driving a high class Cadillac though, it was pretty nice. King's was a Lincoln Continental, that was most likely a rental.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Thats cool lawlers looks like a nice guy. Not really surprised about batista lol. Jericho was really cool when i met him.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Thats pretty cool man...

I would have pics from the house show I went to a few weeks ago(the one where Kennedy got injured) but the tickets said no cameras and I didn't wanna risk getting in trouble or anything.....next I'll take mine anyways but cool pics man.

xtremebadass

You saw one of Kennedy's many Epic Fails in person huh?

I thought you were able to bring cameras into live events, you just can't bring laser pointers and video cameras in. However they aren't aware my digital camera could take videos :shifty:

The Cena Sucks Chants weren't as bad as they used to be.

J

Yea that's all they worry about. Is you can't bring in Camera's that record and stuff. But unless you bring in like a Sony Handycam they won't even catch on.

Wordlife

they even had signs up on the doors at the entrance saying, "No cameras or camcorders. Also the use of cell phones for use of picture taking or video recording is illegal and against the Rosemant Code blah blah blah and copyright of the wwe" I was like oh shit wtf?

J

Funny thing was when we were there and the guy was checking the signs. I was like oh you looking for TNA sign or something. He's like what's TNA. Lol.