RAW is XBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Here is some pics from Raw last Monday, hope you like them :wink_7:

Picture002-2.jpg

Reminds me of the 2 guys from Ready to Rumble
Picture008-1.jpg
Me and my Brother
Picture005-3.jpg

That's King, I was talking to him by his car
Picture010-3.jpg

As you can see, that was Batista. He is a total dick to the fans. He zoomed past me at 90 down a side street, but I caught a pic of him coming back lol
Picture028-1.jpg

Picture029-1.jpg

Batista-Bomb
Picture033.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Picture052.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Picture056.jpg

Me, my brother, and my dad.

Thanks for looking :)

PeepShow

I envy you.

Did you just wait around the back of the parking lot like hours before the show?

xtremebadass

Yea my brother got out of work early and we were out that way anyway so we just chilled there for like 2 hours. There's a target right next door. All you do is wait by the parking lot and you see alot of people. I wanted to throw my shoe at Batista's car to make him stop, or jump in front of it. I am going to do the same thing for BFG.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Looked awesome dude. Did you meet anyone besides Lawler?

I'm sure WS will he happy to hear about this Tista story :shifty:

PeepShow

Yeah, I went to the Raw back in September of 2006 at the Allstate, and they I got there like 1 hour prior to the show starting, and they still hadn't opened the doors, so I went over to the Target and looked around, and about 50% of the people in there had a wrestling shirt on.
2dbtc1g.gif
It was awesome.

xtremebadass

Yea I saw Edge at Target right before WrestleMania 22, not like I had tickets, I was just there for the hell of it.

J

Yea my brother got out of work early and we were out that way anyway so we just chilled there for like 2 hours. There's a target right next door. All you do is wait by the parking lot and you see alot of people. I wanted to throw my shoe at Batista's car to make him stop, or jump in front of it. I am going to do the same thing for BFG.

Yea I got lucky and had the hook up on meeting Batista. Cause my friend is a body builder and all the sudden I get a call from my friend saying that one of his friends from the gym saying that some wrestlers are there. So we sat at the gym stalking him and got to meet him. And then when I went to see Raw and then Smackdown. We waited out back of the arena and got to meet shit loads of Wrestlers. Cool stuff. But yea if you haven't you should check out my Smackdown pictures they turned out pretty good.

xtremebadass

Yea I gotta check those out J-Dawg.

King was really cool though. He stopped his car and was talking with the fans from behind the like fence thing they had, he didn't speed away like Batista's stupid ass.

J

Yea 2 of the funniest guys behind the scenes got to see were Ron Simmons. He was walking up to a car. And then was like "This isn't my car"........"DAMN". and then The Miz was sitting out back on a phone and fans were yelling at him for autographs and he was like. Hold on I'm trying to talk to my mom.

xtremebadass

lmao, I imagine it was even better after the show, but I wouldn't want to deal with the crowds. I would have killed to talk to Santino that would have been hilarious.

J

Oh yea Santino's a dick. At least he was when he was leaving the arena the night I was there.

xtremebadass

I hear Jeff Hardy and Triple H usually stop for fans, too bad they got draft damnit!

Wordlife

this was a great raw live man... i have a ton of pics too. I was sitting pretty close man, like 4 rows up from the ring. It was a shitload of fun... and I coulda sworn I seen you in line waiting to get in lol. I woulda came to talk to ya but then I wouldda lost my place. I got to meet Cryme Tyme on Monday, they were walking around Chili's at like 4:30pm. My Dad dropped us off there to eat, and they were leaving the Chilis.... they stopped and took a picture with us. He even signed my shirt too, which was sweet... and I waited after the night was over, I left Allstate at like 12:00....and lucky for me, Cena went to his mercedes and I caught him, and he signed my magazine...!!!

jhncenasig.jpg

xtremebadass

lol...cryme tyme at Chili's. It must have been a mad house in the Allstate parking lot looking for autographs right?