RAW GM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
rofl, I didn't know Ace is Animal's brother. Never really knew too much about him other then how he just isn't good at finding talent. No wonder why he has always been protected everywhere. Pretty rofl about all the Stephanie shit.

Also, while Gabriel is pretty decent in the ring he has absolutely fucking nothing else going for him at all. I don't even want to see him in the upper midcard.

Reaction score
Is McHenningSpawn's repackaging gonna include adding the ability to talk?

this moment is the moment from the moment to the genesis of the moment of McGuillicutty.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
rofl, I didn't know Ace is Animal's brother. Never really knew too much about him other then how he just isn't good at finding talent. No wonder why he has always been protected everywhere. Pretty rofl about all the Stephanie shit.
LOL, he's actually responsible for keeping Animal out of WWE since the last LOD stint... everytime they bring in Animal to do anything with the company, Ace fucks it all up for him, but somehow he always walks out looking like the goose that lays the golden eggs. And Vince trusts him because Stephanie likes him... and the fucked up thing about THAT is Triple H doesn't like him and is outspoken and avidly in support of Jim Ross (even though Ross made it clear he wasn't happy with that job anyways).

The biggest names under the Ace-era... typically came as a result of Paul Heyman's luck of being able to talk Vince into letting guys like Punk get a shot. Ace is also rumored to have been the primary fuckup of the relations between Brock and WWE.

Ace is a total fucking douche, and that's the only thing that makes his on-screen character any good is because the shit Punk and Cena say about him on air is typically true.

Is McHenningSpawn's repackaging gonna include adding the ability to talk?

this moment is the moment from the moment to the genesis of the moment of McGuillicutty.

LMAO!!!

Reaction score
Unless you got blonde hair and a set of fake tittays Laurinitis doesn't have the first clue what to do with you if you're a wrestler.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Ace was a pretty awesome wrestler in his day, a way better pure worker Animal ever was solo. Also innovated the Cutter, which i'll always respect him for. But yeah, moreso than being a douche, he's a grade A Vince asskisser through and through, and will always be that way to keep his position with the WWE.

As far as Nexus, they were all at their most over when they were a pack of dangerous outsiders. Wade was the only one over because nobody else got his push, before it all focused on Wade, Gabriel, Sheffield, Tarver and even Otunga were over for one way or another. Then they stopped wrestling and cutting promos altogether. I didn't like it for the purposes of the "We Are One" storyline, especially as mentioned Gabriel pinned Cena clean, which was a HUGE dropped ball not to make a big deal out of. Wade's obv. a better promo than the rest, but they should have a remain a pack of badasses, not Wade the chickenshit and his band of pussies.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Also, Gabriel showed more personality in his South Africa vids than Otungacutty have in their entire careers. He sounded nervous on Raw, and is very miscast as a heel. He was never that bad in some of his FCW promos, i'd say give him a chance as this face character on the taped SD, I like the guy a lot as a wrestler too. He's pretty talented there.