RAW GM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
he's coming back. I think it's gonna be Foley.

Thoughts?

...god...

Reaction score
100% sure they haven't forgot about him and there is still plans to bring him back/reveal him because they referred to him on wwe.com.

noumenon

Reaction score
The GM has all but been ignored since Triple H has been put into the COO role. I honestly don't see the point in having the storyline carried out with Triple H in the power role, it would be kind of pointless. This could go down as one of the longest run and biggest fail of a forgotten storyline ever.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Unless the GM is the person in cahoots with Nash >_>

...god...

Reaction score
it'd be dumb not at least revealing after all the build-up for this guy.

noumenon

Reaction score
Revealin laurinitis could actually work too. Havving HHH lose to punk at NOC via nash interferance and go with JL making HHHs life a living hell.

fuzzy

Reaction score
It's gonna be HBK, and might be revealed at NOC...could happen!

...god...

Reaction score
G-TV, the person driving the white Hummer...
Had no idea what the white hummer was but looked it up and as for that, it doesn't seem like they nearly played it out as long as hard as the Raw GM, whom the WWE has asserted as a significant, LEGIT character. On top of that, it was WCW! As for the Goldust thing, that was only for like a couple weeks and there was valid reasoning for them dropping it.. the essential component of the entire storyline BACKED out. Any fuck can be inserted as the GM guy and have a pull for power and instantly be spotlighted and pushed to the moon in the fans eyes (doesn't even have to be a wrestler, simply as a figure, for the controversial things he did), hell he could return at NoC for all we know and screw Triple H so he can run Raw (assuming Triple H wrestles). There's really no excuse or reasoning not to capitalize on him being revealed and the possiblities of Cole sucking up or being revered if the person is indeed a heel would be awesome.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Had no idea what the white hummer was but looked it up and as for that, it doesn't seem like they nearly played it out as long as hard as the Raw GM, whom the WWE has asserted as a significant, LEGIT character. On top of that, it was WCW! As for the Goldust thing, that was only for like a couple weeks and there was valid reasoning for them dropping it.. the essential component of the entire storyline BACKED out. Any fuck can be inserted as the GM guy and have a pull for power and instantly be spotlighted and pushed to the moon in the fans eyes (doesn't even have to be a wrestler, simply as a figure, for the controversial things he did), hell he could return at NoC for all we know and screw Triple H so he can run Raw (assuming Triple H wrestles). There's really no excuse or reasoning not to capitalize on him being revealed and the possiblities of Cole sucking up or being revered if the person is indeed a heel would be awesome.

G-TV from 1999:

[YT]yViNskfDZbw[/YT]

G-TV from 2000:

[YT]vhaR86g8avU[/YT]

Anyway, I'm just being a pedantic ass right now.

Truth be told I'd rather have them just drop the angle than give a shitty resolution to the whole thing and at this point I'm not sure that there is a good resolution to this story line.

Airfixx

Reaction score
"It was me all along" HHH 2000

;o]

Even as an abandoned angle, the Mystery GM still has the proverbial silver lining of bringing an end to the guest GM hell.

All hail the mystery GM.

...god...

Reaction score
Not entirely, isn't Hugh Jackman hosting the Raw like next week? And on the topic of that constant Raw GM thing in 2009. Rofl, just rofl. That had to be the shittiest TV the WWE has produced since literally the mid 90's. Holy shit 2009 SUCKED, just awful and unwatchable, it's like they openly admitted their product is a joke, since there was no real bearing to any episode other than to end the show with some stupid ass comedy skit from the celebrity guest host. Jericho and occasionally DX was the only reason to watch. Then that one, ONE episode with Jesse Ventura, after which I hoped he'd stick around, was sort of the silver lining of it. But even then, amongst shit, anything decent looked good.

Doomsday

Reaction score
It's gonna be HBK, and might be revealed at NOC...could happen!
Yeah... It COULD!

The WWE also COULD sign Daffney.
They could bring back The Ministry.
There's a BILLION things that COULD happen....

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
The report today is that they've asked people not to mention the GM, even though they keep setting up the laptop every couple weeks >_>...

...I'm starting to think it was Johnny Ace the entire time and he's pissed at Trips for getting the job he wanted and making his own personal job (GM) worthless... and maybe it will lead to some sort of Punk/Triple H alliance where Triple H is only a pawn in a conspiracy by Ace...

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I feel like its going to be dropped without mention of who the guy was this whole time. WWE never had a plan going in to this. They just needed someone to take Brets place, so while they went and looked, they decided to put a fake computer there in the meantime. And during that time it must have fallen off the priority list because now it seems as if the entire stoyline is done. And yeah it would be kinda like that GTV shit because that stuck around for a WHILEEE and nothing came from it.